Cleaning out the garage

SANDFLEA85

Registered
Well since i sold my bike I my as well get rid of some things taking room up in the garage

Front Black fender $65

Rear black w/chrome clark screens tail section (small crack around front bolt hole,can be repaired)$90

rear tail light assembly$20

chrome 530ZZZ chain, stock length,literally less then 50mi on it,I stretched the bike a week after putting this chain on $100

Stock gas cap $15

mirrors $25

1lb nitrous/air bottle $40

canyon dancer (padded handel bar tie down) $35

pit bull stands $150 for front and rear

baxley wheel chock $180

Icon Helmets all xxl
Domain $180
Mainframe $150
Alliance $85(this has never been worn and is great for an extra rider)
all come with helmet bags

polished mirror block offs with kanji symbol $25

stock rear axel bar with spacer blocks $20

Joe Rocket leather gloves XL $30

Stock top tripple tree $25

stock break bar $15

stock rear set $60

I have other things laying around too,just through away a 5 gal bucket full of bolts and pinns and everything else for my old bike.

price doesnt include shipping,that will be added on for wherever its being shipped

thanks

102708_17081.jpg

102708_17102.jpg

102708_17113.jpg

102708_17142.jpg

Last edited:
I just threw the lowering links away because i had to modify them a bit before i got the brocks fully adjustables,I had to cut the bottom hole off

heres pics of the pit bulls

102708_17143.jpg

oh you would step outside the classifieds.... going to cause trouble now huh?

Is the rear the spooled and standard version?
Good shape?
How much to 41102?
Give Pipe just a little bit of time to see if he can swing it.
Thanks

other then missing the left rear bolt hole its in very good shape,i had it on my bike until i got the after market fender,it doesnt rattle or anything and you can see its missing because its under the fairing

102708_17123.jpg

Is the rear the spooled and standard version?
Good shape?
How much to 41102?
Give Pipe just a little bit of time to see if he can swing it.
Thanks

pit bulls are both,you just unscrew and turn around,I have them turned around because i had an extended swingarm,the other side is for spools

oh you would step outside the classifieds.... going to cause trouble now huh?

i have things in the classifieds,but some of this stuff is like spare parts,you may not nesacerraly be looking for it but for the price grab it.I personally dont like the way the classifieds section is now,it used to be a stop for me every day.just scroll down and see what for sale but now its more ebay'ish
and takes too long to scan

Can't tell is that the nos bottle on the table? I am interested, can I see a better pic? i looked in the classifieds didn't see u in there btw

what do you suppose shipping for the rear axle will be to 44905?? I'm pretty sure I want it. It is in usable cond correct???

Back