Cleaning out the garage

push pins? damn bro,I honestly just threw away about 50 new still in package....contact MRCYCLE for them.they are cheap.

Sold it because I have OCD..haha...seriously,there was nothing else i could reall do to it,I stretched it,slammed it,chromed it,NOS..etc...I intended on buying an 08' but because its winter time now in the NE and I also wanted an offshore fishing boat and you can practically steal a boat now i went that route.I literally got an 80k boat for 34k... TRITON 2895...its sweet.will give me lots of quality time with my 5 kids.

I sold the 1lb NOS bottle

I do have a 1lb air tank (used for air shifter) and I black powder coated aluminum one piece plate holder/chain gaurd if anyone is interested

Sorry to go off topic.....but

Man, when did you sell your bike ? I LOVED that bike !! I hope you got what you wanted for it. Sorry I never got a chance to ride with you. I'm sure the family will LOVE the boat !! I know some of my best memories are fishing with my father growing up. Triton makes a nice boat, my Pop bought a Triton bass boat (18.5, I think) 2 years ago, I love that thing.

I hope you still stick around !!

And I totaly agree with you on the classified section.

Sorry to go off topic.....but

Man, when did you sell your bike ? I LOVED that bike !! I hope you got what you wanted for it. Sorry I never got a chance to ride with you. I'm sure the family will LOVE the boat !! I know some of my best memories are fishing with my father growing up. Triton makes a nice boat, my Pop bought a Triton bass boat (18.5, I think) 2 years ago, I love that thing.

I hope you still stick around !!

And I totaly agree with you on the classified section.

appreciate your kind words bro,I will get another one,hopefully by the spring if all works out as planned.

and Im not going anywhere:beerchug:

Back