Chrome wheels flaking

I'd probably go with PM wheels or something if I had to have bling on my wheels.

Personally, I'd like a black set of Marchesini's.
smile.gif

He wants me to send it in and then he will look at it and then he might re-chrome it. It will take 2 or more weeks. screw it i aint losing my bike that long. he wanted to contact ALSA corp for the paint i got for the rims i dont know why. I sent him an email asking him to send me another one and then ill pay the core till he gets mine. That was monday and i havnt heard any info.

This is a line from an email.

" Legitimate companies nowadays shy away from
showing
any support to forums because they are so ridiculous"

This is the part that PIST me off..... Again he has no clue how people go out of there way to help anyone here at the .org.....

"Also
I
own three Hayabusa's and I have been a member of Hayabusa.org since
that was back when it was a positive community or knowledgeable
enthusiast.
I detached from that and some other forums when I found it to just be a

negative place full of unhappy people."

He's always given me great service.
What he means by the boards is the gang up mentality.
It may not be in your case, but some of us old timers have seen it.
NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY has 100% perfect chrome. Some are better than others. EVERY Chrome company out there has atleast SOME negative feedback!
I hope you get taken care of! I really do, but if you don't conform to the way HE wants it done, you don't have a leg to stand on. If ya want it fixed, you gotta do it the way HE wants it done.
I am NOT trying to take sides or offend anyone here, just stating the facts as "I" see em.

I bought a set of RC Component wheels that CAME from THEM chromed, with a 1 year warantee. A year and a week later the chrome started falling off.
They told me tough stuff, it's been over a year. How's that for some customer service?
They DID offer to rechrome them, at full cost, ofcourse.
guns.gif

I know nobody does perfect chrome, but after 3 months its flaking... 2 1/2 of the months it was in storage for the winter. I only have 300 mile on them.... i'll do it the way he wants i just think its crazy that it takes 2-3 weeks to chrome a rim......

I ain't makin any excuses for anyone Bro.
I understand your pain.
I would want it fixed also.

I'm just tryin to help.

Also,
and this is JUST a suggestion.
Next time you alter someone elses work, you could check with them before hand to make sure what you plan to do will not void the warantee.

Alot of times paople will use any excuse in the world to get out of making something right with a customer.
shake.gif

I knew it would void it i just didnt think they would flake that quick. In there ebay add it says "if you take care of the chrome it should last the lifetime of the bike"....

I could see if the painted area was flaking but the painted area is holding up better then the rest. i should just paint the whole rim maybe it will keep the chrome down.....
beerchug.gif

Back