Chrome decals

nyrican

Registered
I recently added some chrome to my "Iceberg" and I wanted to replace my OEM decals with chrome ones but the sets that are being sold on E-bay kinda worry me on size , I want them to be identical in size at least for the gas tank so I can just apply them over the OEM ones since those are not removeable and just clearcoat over them. Has anyone used a company that they would recommend or know of any?

Try this place: Tapeworks. They should have what you need. They can do just about anything you want, but a full set of decals can get pretty pricey. Hope you find what you want.

Brian

I picked up my chrome decals from tapeworks also, they have a great selection and are good people to work with. They are a bit more expensive then buying off of ebay, but you know exactly what you are getting.

good luck nyrican..
smile.gif

The guys are tapeworks are good guys. Their shop is in the neighborhood and they always seem to be real helpful when I drop by.

If fit is that important buck up the cash and get original chrome Suzuki ones.
rock.gif

I didnt know that suzuki made chrome ones, I'll check that first then tapeworks, thanx for the help

I was working at a custum paint shop and all he would use is tapeworks. There stickers and stensils are the best around!

haha,, i doubt you'll need a part number for that.. just call your dealer and say "i want the suzuki stickers that are on the gas tank".. not that complicated after all.. haha
biggrin.gif

I recently added some chrome to my "Iceberg" and I wanted to replace my OEM decals with chrome ones but the sets that are being sold on E-bay kinda worry me on size , I want them to be identical in size at least for the gas tank so I can just apply them over the OEM ones since those are not removeable and just clearcoat over them. Has anyone used a company that they would recommend or know of any?
Don't get the ones off eBay. I purchased a set, quality of vinyl sucks.
crazy.gif

Sweet thanks for the info! I am looking at buying some chrome decals also.

NYrican- Any information on the suzuki decals?

not yet I 've been busy as hell , but I'm off today so I will be placing some calls , as soon as I get some info I will post it up

I just called a Suzuki dealer here in Oklahoma and they told me that suzuki doesnt sell decals by themselves WTF???

Try these guys. I have a sign company and often we are asked to duplicate vehicle logos and graphics. This way you can have it done in any color, chrome, and many other options. They can take a measurement of your logos and make sure they are exact and if they are not it is someone local to you so they can remedy it right away and at no charge, not even shipping.
Evans Auto Apparel Signs & Graphics
815 NW Sheridan Rd
Lawton, OK 73505

Phone 580-357-0056
Fax 580-357-6463

Suzuki makes the chrome kanji symbol. Probably your best bet if you're concerned with fit and quality.

Back