Decal set changed... twice

Mr Droo

Registered
I have an '05 LE Gun Metal Gray... When I bought the bike a few years ago, I didn't know the decal set was not OEM. I've seen a few '05 LE's to come to this realization. I wanted to spice the bike up, so I bought a Chrome Green decal set, but decided to go a bit more incognito... First pic is with the chrome green ones I put on last summer, second pic is with the decals I bought it with , the last pic are the ones I put on yesterday. They're carbon fiber with satin black lettering. Good? Bad?

Busa.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

New ones look better. Closer to the original look but with a touch of personalization.:beerchug:

IMG_0103.jpg

New ones are much better. The green ones had the 'S' under kanji which doesn't look right.
Sleep well tonight and don't obsess over it anymore, you did good :)

Just :poke: at ya cuz if your like me I don't sleep until its 'just right'

All depends on whether you want them to blend in or pop out at ya. Green one's pop out,new ones blend in but I think the original (chrome ) it looks like flow with the rest of the bike. Going with the S on tank polished wheel lip,exhaust etc. and just having the word "hayabusa" on kanji stand out being red. Of course you know what they say about opinions :laugh: and that's just mine. Only thing that should matter is Which ones do you like? :thumbsup:

Of course seeing the new ones mounted can make all the difference.

It was really cold out in the garage, so I've not mounted them just yet. BTW, Blanca, I added the "S" under the Kanji myself. The guy sent me a TON of extra decals of small kanji's, "S" and "Suzuki". Dunno what I was thinking putting them everywhere... ??? I'll mount the fairings and put on the rest of the decals tonight. One thing at a time, grasshoppers!

I wonder if the people asking questions about the bike knew it was a busa by the body shape, seeing the kanji, or seeing "Hayabusa" on the kanji. Gah... it kills me when someone asks, "What kind of ninja is that?"

I'm trying to get BB to be more inconspicuous and color coordinated. ...The dark and shadowy lady in the back of the parking lot with a forceful growl and one heck of a bite!

Back