Christians only!

now boys, we're supposed to take whatever opportunities are given to us to minister, and try to bring people closer to the Lord. markiee43, the only way to heaven is to have a personal relationship with jesus. there's a faq at freshlifechurch.org you could read that would probably answer your questions. as far as being as "good" as any christian, you may be, but you're still a sinner. we all are. christ died on the cross so your sins would be forgiven, wouldn't it be a shame if you weren't able to get into heaven because you didn't know Him? and rev, do all you can to help your son in his walk with Christ, and congratulations. i can only hope that when my wife and i have children, that they'll make the same decision.

Very Well Said !!!!! and Congrads REV :please:

Congrats Rev.
Sounds like he had a good example to go by. Our children do tend to follow in our foot steps whether we realize it or not.

Continue to encourage him and Pray for the ones who may not understand.

My son (now 18) was baptised 11 years ago; I still remember it like it was yesterday and you will alwas remember yours. Very happy for you and your family!!

100_1714.jpg

Yeah, plus one on that. I'm an athiest. That does not mean I don't respect your choices, just as I'm sure you respect mine.

With my sincere best wishes for the both of you.

Congrats to both father and son.

cheers
ken

+1 :tiptoe:

congrats. I am happy for both of you.
Posted via Mobile Device

My son (now 18) was baptised 11 years ago; I still remember it like it was yesterday and you will alwas remember yours. Very happy for you and your family!!

Not to nitpick or thread jack, but PLEASE tell me you dont let your son ride with no gear...

:thumbsup: I know exactly how you feel. All 3 of my kids stood in front of the church one Sunday and asked to be Baptized. They were all Baptized together. I think that was the happiest moment in my life. To know that your child/children accepted CHRIST on their own. I cried like a lil-girl. only a CHRISTIAN knows how important this is. To know that beyond a shadow of a doubt your child is going to HEAVEN:thumbsup::cheerleader::bowdown:

Congradulations..... job well done.

CONGRATS,
tis's good to hear that teenager are still makiing good descions. This is just the beging of more to comes.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good to see young people making great choices in their lives.
Bubba

Back