Christians only!

Congrats! I know you are very proud.

We had our son christened when he was three weeks old; awhen he becomes an adolescent he can then go through confirmation "which is basically confirming that he wishes to reconfirm his commitment to his baptism.

Congrats to both of you, that has got to make you proud. :thumbsup:

congrats Rev... it's awesome when the youth realize that GOD has a plan for their lives...

markiee43 - hate to tell you bro, but there is only ONE way into Heaven (and there's only ONE Heaven and ONE true GOD), and that is through the sacrifice that JESUS CHRIST made for ALL mankind. We can't get there simply because we "think" we are as good as someone else.... (NOT saying that we are better 'cause we're not - just saying that our sins have been forgiven. I John 1:9)

PS: faith is the ONLY thing that we will be judged by... the Bible says that without "faith" it is IMPOSSIBLE to see GOD... just lettin' you know the :rulez:

Peace.

:thumbsup:

Can we PLEASE not make this thread into a debate about who is going to heaven and who isnt?

Christian or not, you have to respect his son for making what he feels are THE right choices. Rev - Congrats to you AND to him!

now boys, we're supposed to take whatever opportunities are given to us to minister, and try to bring people closer to the Lord. markiee43, the only way to heaven is to have a personal relationship with jesus. there's a faq at freshlifechurch.org you could read that would probably answer your questions. as far as being as "good" as any christian, you may be, but you're still a sinner. we all are. christ died on the cross so your sins would be forgiven, wouldn't it be a shame if you weren't able to get into heaven because you didn't know Him? and rev, do all you can to help your son in his walk with Christ, and congratulations. i can only hope that when my wife and i have children, that they'll make the same decision.

You my friend are funny! Maybe slow learner? :rofl:

Rev... I not a believer,but I do understand how proud you must be so therefore Congratulations. :cheerleader:

Congrats,

I understand the proud feelings you have.

It feels good to teach your children about Jesus Christ.
It made my heart and soul feel good to know that my children are choosing the right roads to an eternally blissful life with Jesus and Our Father.

Once again Congrats on a pupil that wants to learn and a teacher that wants to teach.

That's awesome Rev! Congratulation's! Just ignore the attempts to try and side track your thread, we're with you brother! :thumbsup:

Hey that's great but I'm sure if he continues to follow God's purpose for his life you'll have alot more proud moments. God bless you both.

There will come a time later in your lives when you both will meet again and never have to part-THIS just might be your proudest day ever:thumbsup: But for now,thats great.Congrats:laugh:

Can we PLEASE not make this thread into a debate about who is going to heaven and who isnt?

Christian or not, you have to respect his son for making what he feels are THE right choices. Rev - Congrats to you AND to him!

Yeah, plus one on that. I'm an athiest. That does not mean I don't respect your choices, just as I'm sure you respect mine.

With my sincere best wishes for the both of you.

Congrats to both father and son.

cheers
ken

Sweet--- I am pumped your son showed obedience and wanted to publicly proclaim His decision to follow Christ! Truly a day to be remembered...Live Life Abundantly, Bob

Back