Child support check

Busa Dreamin

Registered
LAST CHILD SUPPORT CHECK!!!

Today my baby girl's 18th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get there, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So my baby girl she take the check over to her. I be anxious to hear what she say and what she look like.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" .... and watch the 'spression on yo face.

biggrin.gif

hmmm...had to go there didnt she ...and you were a paying father.....now ...for my 2 cents....in todays economy and equality...if two equaly educated parents (yes just cause you got college dont mean you dont ask "you want fries with that" lol) if you both are willing and work and able to raise the kids you are no longer fighting for custody..but the PRIVLIDGE.. to raise the children....and if you are fighting for the PRIVLIDGE then by GOD.. neither has the right to demand or be forced to pay SUPPORT!!!!! if you cant pay for the PRIVLIDGE...then let the other CAPABLE parent raise them!!!!! this is comeing from a father who with a educated ex that both of us came to this understanding years ago..we both work..we both are college educated...we both are capable of raising the kids well and it came down to the KIDS choosing where and when...and neither of us pay support to the other when we are getting the PRIVLIDGE of raising our children in the repective household...society claims men OWE A DEBT...women can and often no longer are effective single parents..(look at the news daily) this is again in a fair and resonable situation where both parents are capable..and willing to raise the children..this should be how it is handled...no more fighting...no more bad talking the other parent...they are treated as EQUALS!!!!...for the ego maniacs (they know who they are) that think only they are 'good' enough to riasie 'thier' children...wake up...kids need love and support,, not wars and spite and hatred

Sounds like a Kanae West song....
laugh.gif

hmmm...had to go there didnt she ...and you were a paying father.....now ...for my 2 cents....in todays economy and equality...if two equaly educated parents (yes just cause you got college dont mean you dont ask "you want fries with that" lol) if you both are willing and work and able to raise the kids you are no longer fighting for custody..but the PRIVLIDGE.. to raise the children....and if you are fighting for the PRIVLIDGE  then by GOD.. neither has the right to demand or be forced to pay SUPPORT!!!!!  if you cant pay for the PRIVLIDGE...then let the other CAPABLE parent raise them!!!!! this is comeing from a father who with a educated ex that both of us came to this understanding years ago..we both work..we both are college educated...we both are capable of raising the kids well and it came down to the KIDS choosing where and when...and neither of us pay support to the other when we are getting the PRIVLIDGE of raising our children in the repective household...society claims men OWE A DEBT...women can and often no longer are effective single parents..(look at the news daily)  this is again in a fair and resonable situation where both parents are capable..and willing to raise the children..this should be how it is handled...no more fighting...no more bad talking the other parent...they are treated as EQUALS!!!!...for the ego maniacs (they know who they are) that think only they are 'good' enough to riasie 'thier' children...wake up...kids need love and support,, not wars and spite and hatred
Party pooper...

On the flip side of you injuring the jokes effectiveness... I do agree with your point, ESPECIALLY if the parent with that privaledge remarries to a working spouse... But that's a discussion for another thread. CARRY ON PEOPLE!!! NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!

Laugh if you will, but August 14th I will make my last payment. Thus getting almost a 1000.00 dollar a month raise. Who can say Mod money!!!!!

It pays to test the DNA . It might piss them off but better her pissed that 18 years of payments for someone else's kid. If your married to em its not much you can do but pay though.

hmmm...had to go there didnt she ...and you were a paying father.....now ...for my 2 cents....in todays economy and equality...if two equaly educated parents (yes just cause you got college dont mean you dont ask "you want fries with that" lol) if you both are willing and work and able to raise the kids you are no longer fighting for custody..but the PRIVLIDGE.. to raise the children....and if you are fighting for the PRIVLIDGE then by GOD.. neither has the right to demand or be forced to pay SUPPORT!!!!! if you cant pay for the PRIVLIDGE...then let the other CAPABLE parent raise them!!!!! this is comeing from a father who with a educated ex that both of us came to this understanding years ago..we both work..we both are college educated...we both are capable of raising the kids well and it came down to the KIDS choosing where and when...and neither of us pay support to the other when we are getting the PRIVLIDGE of raising our children in the repective household...society claims men OWE A DEBT...women can and often no longer are effective single parents..(look at the news daily) this is again in a fair and resonable situation where both parents are capable..and willing to raise the children..this should be how it is handled...no more fighting...no more bad talking the other parent...they are treated as EQUALS!!!!...for the ego maniacs (they know who they are) that think only they are 'good' enough to riasie 'thier' children...wake up...kids need love and support,, not wars and spite and hatred
+100

In California I believe there is some law that if the father raises a child for so many years with the assumption that said child is a bilogical product of both parents, and if parents seperate even IF the child turns out to belong to the milk man, the guy who THOUGHT he was the father still has to pay support....

Just what I heard..

Back