Newest Mod to My Busa'

Ego I see that you have been cloned...That's cool...Take care of them...Or I will come and seize the Busa... :D

Congrats pure_ego! I love her name...she's beautiful...

Funny thing is that I hadn't even opened this thread until today...I kept seeing it, but I was scared I'd see yet another mod I'd need to add to my long list! That little mod is something I've already done twice! She's going to be the center of your world...and she'll grow up loving your Busa...

Almost makes me want another one...did I just say that?! That's nuts! :laugh:

Oh...and as little Chloe gets bigger, you might have to paint the Busa pink...girls like that kind of stuff you know!  :bounce:

"Daddy, can't we paint her pink? Please..."

Congrats!  I hav six of those mods.  Don't worry, they eventually grow up to be riders.  My little girl (17 years old) wants to ride the busa.  She just got her drivers licence and wants her motorcycle endorsement.  I personally think she sould have some more street hours (she's been riding dirt for 11 years)  and start on something with about 1/4 the ponies!

You'll find that little mod becomes the center of your world, and it's way worth it!

Ride Safe!
:super:

Congrats!  I hav six of those mods.  Don't worry, they eventually grow up to be riders.  My little girl (17 years old) wants to ride the busa.  She just got her drivers licence and wants her motorcycle endorsement.  I personally think she sould have some more street hours (she's been riding dirt for 11 years)  and start on something with about 1/4 the ponies!

You'll find that little mod becomes the center of your world, and it's way worth it!

Ride Safe!
:super:
SIX! I'd never make it if I had 6! Two is doing me in right now! :)

Thats gonna be the MOST EXPENSIVE mod you've ever made, but it'll also be the BEST MOD you ever made!!! Congrats

Congrats...yes expensive mod indeed...but priceless in worth and memories. I have no children but am a whiz with investment planning......its about $300,000 to raise a kid from birth to age 18. NOT INCLUDING COLLEGE.

So Chloe....tell daddy to put away $479 per month for the next 18 years then you can go to MIT and design the fastest production motorcycle in 2021!!!!

I got my mod last year...... here's what its up to now... quite the HP gainer....

08.17_159.jpg

Back