Chicken strips

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,05:53) since everyone else has covered the tires... You should not be scraping your toes. If the front of the ball of your feet is on the footpeg (or rearset), I can't see you dragging your toes. You  might want to make a conscious effort to place them properly.
Well then you don't have Size 14 feet! My heels are Rubbing on the Swingarm, Balls of my feet are as far back as I can get them on the pegs within the physical range of motion my body allows. My old Bates boots were worn so hard on the toes I had to Fab up Stainless steel plates to avoid bloody toes. Glad my new Sidi's have replaceable toe plates.

All great stuff.

gtrpimp-seen the alignment rod in Sport Bike Mag. I had made a crude one sum time ago but that one looks nice.

(fasttoys1 @ Jun. 27 2007,07:23) All great stuff.

gtrpimp-seen the alignment rod in Sport Bike Mag. I had made a crude one sum time ago but that one looks nice.
Ya, I remember that too. Do you remember which sport bike issue it was? I could've sworn it was sportrider.

Mine does the same thing, don't run out of room on either tire, bad idea ha ha, save it for the track, you are doing great!

(The Oracle @ Jun. 26 2007,08:53) since everyone else has covered the tires... You should not be scraping your toes. If the front of the ball of your feet is on the footpeg (or rearset), I can't see you dragging your toes. You might want to make a conscious effort to place them properly.
Happens when using low gears and you make the mistake of entering a turn with your foot under the shifter
SHOCKED.gif

My Pirellis are the same way.

Not to worry, just keep riding and put the balls of your feet on the pegs!

Back