CHICKEN RECIPES!!!

(motogp08 @ Mar. 20 2007,19:15)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 20 2007,16:13)
(LadyHawk @ Mar. 20 2007,19:11) Ranch Chicken

4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (Buttermilk) 1/2-1 lb. Bacon 2 c. Mixed Shredded Cheese

Arrange chicken breasts at bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle dressing packet on top. Lay bacon across to cover all and top with cheese. Bake covered at 350 for 45 min. Remove foil and bake open for an additional 15 min.
Mouth watering !!!!!!!
(throw's a mop)

This is a self-cleaning board, you make a mess, clean it YOURSELF!
poke.gif

(run's behind ladyhawk)
tounge.gif
Get back over here and clean up your mess boy before i
zzwhip.gif
u
laugh.gif

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 20 2007,16:26)

4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (Buttermilk) 1/2-1 lb. Bacon 2 c. Mixed Shredded Cheese

Arrange chicken breasts at bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle dressing packet on top. Lay bacon across to cover all and top with cheese. Bake covered at 350 for 45 min. Remove foil and bake open for an additional 15 min.
Mouth watering !!!!!!!
(throw's a mop)

poke.gif

(run's behind ladyhawk)
tounge.gif
zzwhip.gif
u
laugh.gif
Not my mess, it's ladyhawk's!
biggrin.gif

as stated prior, u can prepare chicken in several million diffrent ways. remember, u can eat other cuts of meat, but they need to be good lean cuts. make sure u stay away from anything fried. grilled, baked, or broiled is the only way to go. also watch the ingredients u use to prepare. instead of eggs use egg beaters. try and stay away from the butter as much as possible.

(ozzy04 @ Mar. 20 2007,17:20) as stated prior, u can prepare chicken in several million diffrent ways.  remember, u can eat other cuts of meat, but they need to be good lean cuts.  make sure u stay away from anything fried.  grilled, baked, or broiled is the only way to go.  also watch the ingredients u use to prepare.  instead of eggs use egg beaters.  try and stay away from the butter as much as possible.
Bet there's plenty of chicken at your "Formal Parties!"
tounge.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 20 2007,20:23)
(ozzy04 @ Mar. 20 2007,17:20) as stated prior, u can prepare chicken in several million diffrent ways.  remember, u can eat other cuts of meat, but they need to be good lean cuts.  make sure u stay away from anything fried.  grilled, baked, or broiled is the only way to go.  also watch the ingredients u use to prepare.  instead of eggs use egg beaters.  try and stay away from the butter as much as possible.
Bet there's plenty of chicken at your "Formal Parties!"
tounge.gif
i eat chicken about 4 times a week. i try to maintain a healthy diet as much as possible. if not id be dead!!! Fast food is out of the question for me.

(motogp08 @ Mar. 20 2007,20:04)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 20 2007,16:26)

Mouth watering !!!!!!!
(throw's a mop)

poke.gif

(run's behind ladyhawk)
tounge.gif
zzwhip.gif
u
laugh.gif
Not my mess, it's ladyhawk's!
biggrin.gif
You know it's yours stop trying to blame it on someone else ands just clean it up
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Just get some fryers and put some good steak seasoning on them and cook them on the grill at about 325 degrees (indirectly) for about 1 .5 hours....then enjoy.

They will fall off the bone.

(motogp08 @ Mar. 20 2007,20:58) (pick's up mop, throw's it, and say's in childish voice)

MAKE ME!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Don't test me lil boy get over here and clean up your mess
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 20 2007,20:45)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 20 2007,20:58) (pick's up mop, throw's it, and say's in childish voice)

MAKE ME!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Don't test me lil boy get over here and clean up your mess  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Where you get this, "lil" boy thing?

Probably bigger than YOU are!
wink.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 20 2007,19:10)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 20 2007,19:05)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 20 2007,12:22) This is from Mrs 05.My family loves this recipie.
BREADED CHICKEN BREASTS

3/4 Cup dry bread crumbs ( I use italian bead crumbs)
1/2 cup greated Parmesan Cheese
4 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley (use 1 1/4 teaspoons if dry parsely)
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup of butter (5 1/3 tablespoons)
3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice ( I use the Lemon Juice in the bottle)
2 Gralic Cloves if small (or 1 large one)
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts

In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs,parmesan cheese,parsely,salt and pepper. In another bowl combine butter,garlic and lemon juice. Dip chicken in butter ,lemonjuice and garlic mixture,then roll in bread crumb mixture.Roll-up chicken jellyroll style; place seam side down in a greased 11in x 7in x 2 in baking dish (casserole dish). Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.Bake uncovered at,350 degs for 35 mins or until juices run clear.Serves 6
See! Women ARE usefull on this board!
laugh.gif

(duck's and cover's head)
Gets hit anyway for being a smartazz!!!!!!!!!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,00:24) Where you get this, "lil" boy thing?

wink.gif
Listen to 05busa lilboy... i AM bigger than you... I'm willing to bet on it.
laugh.gif

Now clean up my thread... And give me a chicken recipe!!
tounge.gif

Here ya go:

Grilled Chicken Caeser Salad.

Grill some boneless breasts in a skillet, george forman (my favorite), or on the grill. Once completed, cut them into strips.

Next, get a big bowl and throw in romain lettuce, parmesan cheese (or mozzerella if you prefer, or none at all) add croutons and fat free caeser dressing and you're done.

Great quick meal, or snack and very healthy too. Especially if you use no dressing at all.

Really good when served cold

Oooo, ooo.
There is this place near work, Chipotles. It's like buffet thing, but you tell them what you want on your burrito/salad.

I get Grilled chicken strips, black beans, HOT salsa, sour cream and montery jack cheese on Romaine. GOOD stuff. And I don't need dressing.

Chipotle

(yamahor @ Mar. 21 2007,11:00)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,00:24) Where you get this, "lil" boy thing?

wink.gif
Listen to 05busa lilboy... i AM bigger than you... I'm willing to bet on it.
laugh.gif

Now clean up my thread... And give me a chicken recipe!!
tounge.gif
Yeah listen to Yamahor and I and clean-up this thread lil boy.Thnx Yamahor !!!BTW this is his wife

Back