99% of the world wants to come back as one of our pets

mike1180

Banned
WOW
Now we are designing the diets for our pets ……to keep them healthy.
Don't you dare feed him what you are eating.
If we all ate like this article advocates we feed our pets, we too would live longer, and have less disease, and be happier.
Anyone want to put on a dog collar and live longer??

Is ?people food? ever OK? 7 pet myths - Creature Comforts- msnbc.com

"When it comes to pizza, Kung Pao chicken and onion rings, it’s true; you shouldn’t be sharing high-fat, spicy or potentially toxic foods with your pet. But cantaloupe, crunchy raw or lightly steamed vegetables, and meat with fat and gristle trimmed off are favorites of many animals and shouldn’t be off limits. For instance, baby carrots, apples and popcorn are excellent low-calorie treats for dogs. And as long as you’re using high-quality ingredients and a good recipe that meets a pet’s nutritional needs, “people food†is perfectly healthy as a regular meal for your dog or cat."

Anytime a meat package is opened in the kitchen my oldest cat Smokey comes running. He's 14 and is in fine health. Small "bites" of raw burger, turkey, chicken, etc.. make the old guy's day.:laugh:

my cats like those grocery stores rotissary whole chicken, it is amazing that the only time they come around dinner table is when i am eating that chicken!:laugh:

My Danes always loved apples, applesauce, bananas...just don't ever give grapes to dogs (it can kill 'em)

Back