cheapest way to go single?

Probably one of the Yosh systems, as they've shown to run the most effectively w/out a PC or custom dyno tune.

Keep in mind though....to get the full potential of any full exhaust system its always best to get it professionally tuned & mapped.

right, i just meant components. ecuedit is probably going to be the way i go for tuning, i just mean which system is least expensive? i mean, if i was going to spend cash on it, i wouldn't buy a junky system.

If you are looking for the most bang for your buck on a used single sided exhaust I would go with a used Yosh system. Their systems are very well made and make really good power! I have several friends with Yosh systems on their bikes and they love them. Good luck with your search. :thumbsup:

Trade..
Trade up with another member..
I love the look of my duals.
If I had a single I would trade u in a heart beat.

Worth a shot... only cost shipping
Posted via Mobile Device

Cheapest way to go single. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont ever get married. Once your married, it becomes cheaper to keep her.

R-55 Yoshi, goes for around $800-900 best quality, single side full system shorty, looks even better with the CF end cap, SCREAMSssss like an F1 when you get on it, semi quiet when idle...makes great power adder bolt on :thumbsup:

And it has a Hayabusa edition sig on it! :laugh:

If your handy with a welder, the cheapest way is to mod your factory header. I spent a couple of weeks researching exhaust merging,tube stepdown size, etc. then an afternoon with a wirefeed and some misc. exhaust tube pieces. It cost about $15 bucks total. I'm really looking forward to getting it on the dyno to see hp gains compared to the big $ systems. I don't have a pic handy right now. Sorry

Be patient and look here and CL, e-bay for a used sys. I just got a brock's street Meg. full single side for under $500 shipped.

Back