Charcoal & Orange Hayabusa Pictures?

Additional info, if I right click a photo icon and "Show in new tab" I get another hayabusa.org tab that says "Hayabusa Owners Group - Error" "This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later."

Speaking of pics, I'm not seeing most. Those simply posted like IR's just above me is just an icon with the filename. When I see snapshots like in IR's post 3 above this one, I see the snapshots at the bottom but when I try and expand them it goes to a black window and it shows all the snapshots on the bottom and they disappear one right after another without them blowing up and it goes back to the regular forum page. Anyone know what might be going on?
I'm having the same issue when trying to open up the pics. Wonder why?

I'm not sure what the deal is, but admin did contact me. I typically use Photobucket for pictures, but got lazy and the site was more convenient to use so I did.

I updated my post on page 3 so everything should be good now. Since have full size pictures notice the difference in gray paint color in the side shot of bike and the picture with the tail upside down. The latter was in daylight and the other was at night with shop lights on.

Today is Thursday and I'm excited. After work tomorrow I'll be going straight to the shop and start putting all the new fairings together and then installing them FINALLY! I'm debating on changing the coolant before, it looks fine but it's also the stock coolant that's 6yrs old. I may wait to change it when I install the new retrofit, just getting impatient on seeing the bike back together and so I can ride it next week. Also have fairing grills I need to install, but likely will wait till retrofit is done.

Slowing down... Lots more soldering and apparently epoxing than expected but not horrible. Better than expected

20160805_225840.jpg

Epoxy??! Oh oh..... That doesn't sound good.

Nah,sounds worse than it is. There's no real way to lock in the belly part to the right side fairing. I actually used some JB weld on inside of it last night and let it set up. Didn't get back out there today but hard stuff is done and right fairing is assembled. Decided to wire up my new 1157 sockets to to operate as running lights and signals like on the rear. Another hour and should be done. Then on to decals.

The new tail light and signals look perfect against the charcoal. Even tho the headlight was professionally tinted 6yrs ago, it looked out of place against the charcoal but luckily I had some light smoke headlight tint laying around and ended up matching nicely.

20160805_234354.jpg

20160805_234343.jpg

20160806_122528.jpg

Back