Your thoughts on this design?

I am thinking that it would look great with the Swing arm and Tq bar orange as well...

20216_4606919264054_944198732_n.jpg

busaframe.jpg

Like others said, not liking the orange frame. But a simple orange S on tank and maybe an orange Gsxr1300 decal on tail would be nice.

Actually, I think you need more orange. Either the tank or the tail. If you are going to do it, don't go half way. This is a pretty aggressive scheme visually so I say go bold.

My opinion: go with the gold/bronze Carrozzeria or Marchesini wheels instead of orange ones. Then bronze accents can be your rearsets, levers, grips, etc, and a matching gold/bronze Kanji. black frame. You'd be set! To get a picture, imagine my bike but with bronze C or M wheels (drool) which I can't justify buying for me personally since I'm back in college and not enough extra money. :-/

My bike as of last year: Satin Blk (I think you want gloss, but you get the idea), blk frame, bronze: rearsets, grips, levers, chain, stainless brake lines.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/Pretech/DSCN0002-2.jpg

Not picture as of this year: clutch cover (blk)

If you go with the black frame at least do the passenger pegs and brackets orange along with a custom seat and inner dash panels orange to balance it out

If you go with the black frame at least do the passenger pegs and brackets orange along with a custom seat and inner dash panels orange to balance it out

Great idea. I'm with #1busa, orange foot pegs and a custom passenger seat would look nice in this

It needs lettering on the tail. Like the factory had.

Im not a fan of the orange frame but, if you dig it go with it. If you were to leave the orange frame, maybe toss a orange hump on the back. It would at least pull some of the orange to the back.

Thanks for blacking the frame out.........I must say I like the black frame.

You're welcome. Only took a few minutes and I thought it might help you and others visualize better.

Better to do it in Photoshop first, than in real paint and decide you don't like it.

Sean

All it needs it some orange grill mesh and levers. Definitely different but could definitely look good.

OK so I had my buddy draw me up the original color combo I was considering and I must say I really like this.

Color is PPG Metallic Black Cherry that I had them make for me years ago and I still have the number for it..........frame, swingarm and wheels would all be powdercoated metallic silver, they would not be left natural from the factory. Emblems on the sides if the bike will also be metallic silver.

stites-black-cherry.jpg

Back