Chain rivet tool

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I had someone that was gonna loan me one but I forgot who they are. Weather looks good this weekend so i'm thinkin of doin it soon. Anyone willing to loan or rent me one?

Mr. Bogus offered his up to me awhile ago. He was offering at a great price too. $40 and you sell it to the next org member.

I don't plan on buyin one for $40 n then sellin it for $40 to the next person that needs one lol. I'd just let em borrow it.

You borrow mine as long as you know what your doing.

I've never done it before but what is there to f*ck up? My buddy is gonna be assisting me. He's got a chain break tool but not the rivet

I don't plan on buyin one for $40 n then sellin it for $40 to the next person that needs one lol. I'd just let em borrow it.
well sorry, I thought it was a good deal, I paid double that for it and it was just a pass it along deal rather than keep feeding UPS/fedex shipping fees back and forth across the country... $10 of that 40 is going to be shipping so $30 for an $80 tool seemed pretty reasonable... (well free after the next guy needs it.) It is going to cost you $20 to borrow one by the time you ship it both ways..

ok i'll go ahead n do that then. That way i'll have it on hand in case I don't get to it right away. Whoever's got it PM me n lemme know the paypal info n such

well sorry, I thought it was a good deal, I paid double that for it and it was just a pass it along deal rather than keep feeding UPS/fedex shipping fees back and forth across the country...  $10 of that 40 is going to be shipping so $30 for an $80 tool seemed pretty reasonable... (well free after the next guy needs it.) It is going to cost you $20 to borrow one by the time you ship it both ways..
I think it is one hell of an idea Randy. I have a brand new Chain frt/rear sprockets I will be installing some time around May when I get new tires. I will def look into this for whoever has it on hand at the time..
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

ok i'll go ahead n do that then. That way i'll have it on hand in case I don't get to it right away. Whoever's got it PM me n lemme know the paypal info n such
I will get a thread started for this then... i will PM you PP info after the thread is going..

yeah I'll get in on this, as I need to do my chain... unless someone wants to bring the tool to the bash and help me with it there
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Back