casually mentioned video games to a buddy and guess what?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Mentioned to a buddy that video games will be one of the pastimes this winter. He said what systems do you have.I said Sony PlayStation 2 and Super Nintendo. He said I can set you up with a couple games for those.
Couple games....

Rubb.

Mentioned to a buddy that video games will be one of the pastimes this winter. He said what systems do you have.I said Sony PlayStation 2 and Super Nintendo. He said I can set you up with a couple games for those.
Couple games....View attachment 1621831
Rubb.View attachment 1621833

View attachment 1621835

View attachment 1621836

View attachment 1621839

View attachment 1621840
That's awesome.... ive been thinking about getting an old school game system, kids have all the newer stuff but I like some super Nintendo :thumbsup:

That's awesome.... ive been thinking about getting an old school game system, kids have all the newer stuff but I like some super Nintendo :thumbsup:
Some of the older games are sweet right. They bring back memories for me.Now I have a huge selection,those he brought over plus some of my own.No boredom this rainy season.
Rubb.
That's a very cool thing!
Forsure eh man. Good dude.
Rubb.

Thats freaking awesome. The older games are even more fun to play than the new crap.
For sure Stang. A buddy has ordered me up a copy of the original nintendo except it aparantly does not have a slot to put the games in. Its some kind of knock-off console that has 600 pre=loaded NES games. I'll post about it when the mailgirl delivers it.
Rubb.

I own one of these preload things, so im playing tetris, Adventure Island, Baseball all of the Contra's, all of the Ninja Gaidens......My kid looking at the console......"Dad this is whack." :laugh:

My older lad still can't beat the older games....he can beat anything on his XBox in a matter of hours.

I own one of these preload things, so im playing tetris, Adventure Island, Baseball all of the Contra's, all of the Ninja Gaidens......My kid looking at the console......"Dad this is whack." :laugh:
So blaze its decent fun then? I'm looking forward to Galaga,Predator,Golf,ExcitaBike,Midway,Tetris, and many other cheesy one's that I'm sure me and the boyz will get a kick out of re-hashing krap from yester-year.You get a few drunken bozo's:beerchug: sitting around betting big cash on silly game and you've got a recipe for extreme entertainment.The girls get in on it too.

Rubb.

Back