Video Gaming

Call Of Duty 2 is a good game as someone mentioned. Download x-fire also and add me to your friends list. We can hook up and play sometimes.

x-fire user name is avitar

I like to play Unreal Tournament on my PC, but also like playing my old school Ms Pac Man, Asteroids, and Q*bert machines- ask Jessup, he's seen 'em.
biggrin.gif

yea Unreal Tourney is def rocking, but the game is what 5 years old? I'm looking for some of the newer stuff so I dont "outdate" myself. I def like speeds like Halo. I am going to pick up Fear tomorrow after work, read some reviews on it and saw some screen shots, looks pretty sick.
guns.gif

(dwnhllthng @ Aug. 13 2007,19:15) Hey Yamahor (Ben) you live here locally?  I was a bit confused there for a sec when he said Ben cause thats my name too....LOL  I say you just buy a busa and then I'll take up some freetime, no one around here locally thats on teh forum other then a guy from waynesboro, but havent heard much out of him since his bike went to teh carolina's for some work or something.
That would be Paul from Waynesboro (GMbusa). He's had ALOT of stuff goig on recently with a wedding and getting the busa tuned. He's a real good friend of mine, and he actually lives in Spriingfield now. I'm from Stuarts Draft. I would go buy a busa, but all my money's going to sending my butt off to MMI in Florida this coming year...

Dang I cant beleive all these Busa members live right here within 25 mins of me and I havent ridden with any of them. I feel the wedding situation I got engaged two months ago and the wedding isnt till Dec 2008 and I'm already head deep in wedding plans. We all need to get together sometime, seriously.

Nothing beats the Call of Duty series.
From story lines to production to musical scores.
The games are a trip. Very Intense........like Doritos.

(KanjiBusa @ Aug. 12 2007,23:46) No one has mentioned Counter-strike:source, AMAZING GAME!!! If you want hours and hours, and Hours, and hours, and hours, and days of fun where the environment is ever changing. Try out World of Warcraft, it is a monthly subscription game that is awesome!! I have 20 days PLAYING time on my character, and still have not covered or gone to half the areas of the game it is nuts!

CS:S is a mod of Half life 2, do not play half life 2 single player until you have done half life 1, amazing story line, and hella fun

But multiplayer, Go all out
I had my son take a look at this tread because he's a big time gamer and he agree's with you. I've played counter strike source with him and it's awesome. He also is hooked up with world of war craft and his level is 70 for three characters, a rogue, priest, and mage. Took him 2 years.

(dwnhllthng @ Aug. 14 2007,19:34) Dang I cant beleive all these Busa members live right here within 25 mins of me and I havent ridden with any of them.  I feel the wedding situation I got engaged two months ago and the wedding isnt till Dec 2008 and I'm already head deep in wedding plans.  We all need to get together sometime, seriously.
Well, Paul is living in Springfield, VA (DC area). But maybe we could have a get together at East Side Speedway one night. I think Derek (Blue Streak) runs up there on his turbo busa...

I had a serious addiction to counter strike for the last couple years of high school... It was fun though.

Dang I cant beleive all these Busa members live right here within 25 mins of me and I havent ridden with any of them. I feel the wedding situation I got engaged two months ago and the wedding isnt till Dec 2008 and I'm already head deep in wedding plans. We all need to get together sometime, seriously.

Well, Paul is living in Springfield, VA (DC area). But maybe we could have a get together at East Side Speedway one night. I think Derek (Blue Streak) runs up there on his turbo busa...
[/Quote]

Well you make sure you give me some notification sometime and I'll try to meet up
super.gif

(dwnhllthng @ Aug. 16 2007,23:52) QUOTE
Dang I cant beleive all these Busa members live right here within 25 mins of me and I havent ridden with any of them.  I feel the wedding situation I got engaged two months ago and the wedding isnt till Dec 2008 and I'm already head deep in wedding plans.  We all need to get together sometime, seriously.

Well you make sure you give me some notification sometime and I'll try to meet up
super.gif
[/Quote]
Werd, I'll try and set something up.

Back