Does the 'Busa appear in any video game or movie?

damon_Z

Registered
I can't think of any video game or movie where a Suzuki Hayabusa makes an appearance in. I thought about the MotoGP series for the X-Box and X-Box 360, but I think the most powerful bikes in those games are limited to 800cc. I know the Project Gotham Racing series featured sport bikes, but I don't remember the Hayabusa as being one of them. Does anybody know any movie or video game that features a Hayabusa? Thanks in advance for the info.

Biker Boyz
Just a couple in that movie
winkold.gif

You can also race a Hayabusa in the PS2 game, 'Tourist Trophy'

I just did some research and I guess I'll add an answer to my own question. Tourist Trophy came out for the PS2 back in the spring of 2006 and got pretty good reviews from the Gamespot editors. The game was developed by Polyphony Digital, the same creators of the Gran Turismo series.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2....title;5

uhh.. Jason Brittons series on Speed. The intro song to the show has a fella rappin about slammin his Busa's throttle and dumpin the clutch.
I have a lilttle speaker that plays it when i turn the bike on.

j/k
smile.gif

Too Fast, Too Furious in the opening sequence when they show what happens between the first and second films.

"Knocked up" 2007 W/Katherine Heigl had a Busa sitting in the driveway where the 3 losers lived...

Project Gotham racing 4 for the xbox360 has a busa and a 14.

I can't remember the name of it, but there was a race game on PS2 with a busa. The
"cockpit" view was very detailed. Someone did their homework on what the dash actually looked like.

I can't remember the name of it, but there was a race game on PS2 with a busa. The        
"cockpit" view was very detailed. Someone did their homework on what the dash actually looked like.
I'm pretty sure PGR 4's Hayabusa will be even more detailed. I think PGR 3 was the first video game of its kind to have detailed, in-car views.

Check this Youtube link out for the detailed cockpit view:

Here's a link for the exterior angles with some awesome wheelies:

I can't wait to buy the game. Since it came out late last year, it's only $39.99 brand new at Best Buy. The only problem is that I still have Forza Motorsport 2 to beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The movie DHOOM has some bus riding in it. Some in the middle, some at the end. It's not easy to find though
dhoom8P.jpg

Back