Motorcycle video games

I don't get time to enjoy video games, but did see Suzuki have their own video game.

It just makes lots of noises though.

Recently my older son sent me a video game for my PS4...it's called Ride 4 and I'll tell ya, I suck at it big time.

He figured it would be fun for me to do while I miss my bike...I found it's not real fun

Anyone else play any motorcycle video games?
I do once a while. The last one I have tried is the official "Isle of men" racing game. You can turn on all the helpers and goodies (like the GEN 3) which take away all the fun. But riding it on "realistic" is impossible.

Like you I will stick with GTA and ride then GEN 1 :-)

Recently my older son sent me a video game for my PS4...it's called Ride 4 and I'll tell ya, I suck at it big time.

He figured it would be fun for me to do while I miss my bike...I found it's not real fun

Anyone else play any motorcycle video games?
I just bought ride 4 about a month ago, I actually had to go until the setup of the bike and put it in the more realistic setting and play with the bikes so to even be able to beat the first test to get my license. After about a month I'm doing OK at it but it's definitely a hard game.

I just bought ride 4 about a month ago, I actually had to go until the setup of the bike and put it in the more realistic setting and play with the bikes so to even be able to beat the first test to get my license. After about a month I'm doing OK at it but it's definitely a hard game.
It most definitely is a hard game...I can't get past the 125s...

Haven’t played any bike games. Just gtav and eso on the ps4
My boy thought the bike game would be fun for me but I just can't play it worth a crap...I'll bet people who have never thrown a leg over a bike are experts playing it.

I like playing GTA Story Line...I generally just drive around in every different vehicle I can find and cause mischief...still haven't found a Hayabusa in it though...

My boy thought the bike game would be fun for me but I just can't play it worth a crap...I'll bet people who have never thrown a leg over a bike are experts playing it.

I like playing GTA Story Line...I generally just drive around in every different vehicle I can find and cause mischief...still haven't found a Hayabusa in it though...
You have to go in the online part to get the hayabusas. There are 2 versions. I play online but not in public sessions. Only by invite or close friends. Now I’ve been doing the missions with a sub

You have to go in the online part to get the hayabusas. There are 2 versions. I play online but not in public sessions. Only by invite or close friends. Now I’ve been doing the missions with a sub
I'll have to check that out, I kind of thought once you go on line anybody can come into your game. If I can play solo on line, I might be liking that too...

I'll have to check that out, I kind of thought once you go on line anybody can come into your game. If I can play solo on line, I might be liking that too...
Yessir. Choose invite only or close friends. Some of the main missions will require more than one person. Should you choose to do those you can invite whomever do participate. There is no story line. But a lot more cars and bikes

1677819307575.jpeg

Back