Motorcycle video games

It would be easier with a set of handlebars or something to simulate it. Using the controller makes it super hard. Really sensitive to lean. You can adjust it but I haven’t really been able to master any position except last. :)
The F1 game I like a bit better.

Now I’m diving into Sniper Elite. Nice slow paced stalk and shoot. More my style.
Both my sons play fast paced first shooter games and even just watching them makes me realize just how much I suck at video games.....I was far better at this in real life....

I plunk around with GTA5 and am OK at that but I play story mode only.

I have a bunch of PS4 games I got in the discount bin-games like farm simulator, ridge racer and a couple others, they stay in the cabinet until he visits to play them....

Both my sons play fast paced first shooter games and even just watching them makes me realize just how much I suck at video games.....I was far better at this in real life....

I plunk around with GTA5 and am OK at that but I play story mode only.

I have a bunch of PS4 games I got in the discount bin-games like farm simulator, ridge racer and a couple others, they stay in the cabinet until he visits to play them....
You would enjoy the Sniper series. Much better pace for us old timers. I turn the ‘kill cam’ off because I don’t need to see the super slo mo pass thru.

ride 4 on the ps4, huh? Your son's got a good sense of humor
it's a cool way to bridge the gap when you miss hitting the road. but hey, not every game is everyone's cup of tea, right? if you're looking for a different motorcycle video game, maybe try out something more laid-back

ride 4 on the ps4, huh? Your son's got a good sense of humor
it's a cool way to bridge the gap when you miss hitting the road. but hey, not every game is everyone's cup of tea, right? if you're looking for a different motorcycle video game, maybe try out something more laid-back

By the way, ever thought about exploring passive income while taking a break from the virtual rides? It's like cruising on autopilot in the finance world! Whether it's investments, real estate, or side hustles, finding ways to make money with less hands-on effort might be a game-changer in its own right. So, if the virtual roads get a bit too challenging, consider navigating the paths of passive income in the real world.

By the way, ever thought about exploring passive income while taking a break from the virtual rides? It's like cruising on autopilot in the finance world! Whether it's investments, real estate, or side hustles, finding ways to make money with less hands-on effort might be a game-changer in its own right. So, if the virtual roads get a bit too challenging, consider navigating the paths of passive income in the real world.
I make plenty in GTA 5. Got a whole group of hoes on the corner, rob a few banks, run over people and go thru their pockets when I’m done.

Back