Motorcycle Simulations games ( Tourist Trophy )

shean1

Registered
Purchased a few new games for my eight year old son, 1 game cuaght my attention in the store, its called "Tourist Trophy" and it runs on his Playstation 2... *** What a cool game ! *****

Check the site and check it out for yourself, keep in mind im not really a video game guy unless its really old school stuff...

PlayStation.com

As soon as I tried the game I guess I was hooked, the game actually was introduced back in 2006... Check it out at the playsation site, see the link above.. The game is played in High Definition and almost looks like a movie.. And YES, you can ride a Busa in the game along with a LOT of other cool bikes... Check out Trophy mode were you must complete an actual licensing procces to advance... The license clases are as follows, beginer, intermediate, Proffesional & Super... The license process includes many test courses tracks and situations.. check it out and let me know what you guys think.. I actually purchased a used version of the game from my local "Gamestop" for around $9... Lotta fun for $9...

got it, like it lots. mostly for the busa and other street style bikes. but the physics are weird - meaning I can do weird things on the bikes that don't feel normal. still a great game though.

with worse graphics but more fun yet realistic feel, also get suzuki tt superbikes, featuring the entire isle of man course. in my hands the bikes act more realistic than in tourist trophy. its cheap when u can find it.

don't forget motogp 2 3 and 4. u can forget 7 - it suffered a loss of stuff
Posted via Mobile Device

Back