Casper Wyoming to Madawaska Maine and back trip planing

red1100cc

Registered
Last year I rode 10,500mi, traveling a total of 11,500mi. I rode to 3.8 corners of the centennial United States. I swore to myself, when I froze and turned around, that I would be back!
last time I rode for the Drowning Support Network and Higgins and Langley Foundation. this time I am adding the sheriffs, police, rescue, and fire crews, in Wyoming. they are sorely under equipped and under trained. I want to help solve that problem.
I plan on riding I-90 most of the way. it will depend on press events and other, well who knows what at this point.
right now its just an idea.
im not sure what month I was planning on leaving. maybe August. early August. I have a few friends that might want to ride along. this being a shorter trip, im thinking 2 weeks. 4-5 days to the east coast, 3-4 days riding up the east coast, a day in Madawaska, and about 5 days home.

I made some good friends along the way, last time I went around. I would like to meet up with them again. :beerchug:

I would also like to make a few new friends too. so if you live anywhere along I-80 or I-90, and would like to meet up or be a part of this grand adventure, post up.

well the seed is planted. lets watch it grow. :thumbsup:

Jackson Hole Education GIF by DIIMSA Stock

Last edited:

View attachment 1676542
I think I see you on the bank of that river with your laptop awaiting a fish to jump into it....

Back