carnage

All the best in the repairs. When I first looked at those pictures, I cringed. It's like seeing your own bike...and well, it feels bad. Fortunately you have a mechanic.

SHOCKED.gif

(bitabur @ Oct. 26 2006,02:49) Are those tiny things really the connecting rods or are the pistons being propped up on something else???
I take you have never seen a busa connecting rod compared to a gixx1000.just about scare the shite out of you thinking of going 180 on those toothpicks.
wow.gif

shoot it will take you no time now, youve done the hard work... have fun...
smile.gif
race.gif

Well... if it really ends up depressing you, plop the seat back on, lean forward, feet on the pegs, and make engine noises!
biggrin.gif

Just kidding! Good luck with the project. It'll probably be well worth it.

(FJRider @ Oct. 26 2006,15:54) Well... if it really ends up depressing you, plop the seat back on, lean forward, feet on the pegs, and make engine noises!
biggrin.gif

Just kidding!  Good luck with the project.  It'll probably be well worth it.
ices_rofl.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Just went in the shop and looked at my bike....I feel much better now.

Good Luck!!

Spencer

Oh my god, I am never doing anything to my bike after seeing that! There should be caution tape put over the top of this thread. I may have nightmares about that pic. Mine is black too so it's a little close to home. Just kidding, it must be rough to see your baby like that though.
SHOCKED.gif

well its been a while but as of last night the bike is running again didnt get to ride to much cause it was 11:00 at night and there was no pipes so real loud. I will post up some pics of the bike all back together in a day or two
super.gif

Back