Careless city tow truck destroys parked SUV

i was about to comment and lean the other way but make a VERY valid point.

you are right in a emergency situation due care is not in place it is more like oh well if the obstruction is wrongfully in a place that is causing the obstruction! however in the event of a parked car in the right they are screwed,

i was about to comment and lean the other way but make a VERY valid point.

Fire fighters- saving lives, containing a hazardous situation that could endanger the public.

Wrecker and plow ??? If he had done it the right way he would have held up traffic a few extra minutes. Seeing how long it took him to do it the wrong way it may actually have been quicker to do it the right way :laugh:

Fire fighters- saving lives, containing a hazardous situation that could endanger the public.

Wrecker and plow ??? If he had done it the right way he would have held up traffic a few extra minutes. Seeing how long it took him to do it the wrong way it may actually have been quicker to do it the right way :laugh:

Kind of what I saw too. Kind of looks like to me they figured since it was an "emergency situation" they could get by with whatever collateral damage they caused by being lazy careless or just inept at operating equipment.

That's nutz, it looked like it got free and still smashed the SUV on purpose!!

I wonder why the vidoe keeps getting removed from the web..

It was on another news site and now it's not their anynore..

Dude might have been paid a few bucks to remove the video???

Back