French Wage War on SUV

[Actually, I'm a meany, little, tree hugging as*hole
smile.gif
 but thanks for the kind words.

Cheerio?  Lucky Charms!
Actually, you are only half a tree hugger. You forget about conservation and safety when it comes to your Busa.

Like someone said, the Busa is the SUV of the sportbike world.

I am not going to take the time to read all 5 pages of this....

But my .02 is;

Hell yea! Your'e right man! In fact...we oughta get rid of all the semi's and busses too....they are huge! Heck, they'd flatten a car, let alone a bike! Yea, that's what we should do!

You are correct, it is the big SUV drivers that are the WORST drivers.......all the drivers ed drop-outs got together and decided they'd all drive suv's. Yea, that's it.

Oh yea, we need MORE regulation from uncle sam.....sure, that's the ticket! Protect us from ourselves!!! SURE!

What a complete moron. You ride the fastest bike on the planet (or do you?) and you bash others for thier vehicle choices? WTF?

And since when did ANY self-respecting American give a rats azz WHAT the pussie french do?
Obviously there is one.....YOU. I'm thinkin you ought to move there. Sounds like you'd fit in perfectly.

It is narrow-minded opinionated fruitloops like you that we don't need here.

In case you forgot........THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! Yea, yea, yea....I know, that means you are free to "express your feelings".

Also means I am free to flame your dumbazz.

So sad, check this out, came across this on a local SoCal Forum, may be coincidence that I came across it, but bottom line is that we have one less rider... it happened over a month ago...

good news is that they have caught the driver

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9148573

SUV Driver Sought In Fatal Hit-And-Run Of Biker

ANAHEIM, Calif. - The driver of a Ford Expedition was sought Wednesday in connection with a hit-and-run accident on the Riverside (91) Freeway shoulder in Anaheim that killed a motorcyclist. Both the Expedition and the motorcycle were on the freeway shoulder, traveling west at unknown speed, when the accident occurred at 12:08 a.m. just east of Riverdale Avenue, said California Highway Patrol Officer Chris Johnson.

David Matthew Ghiloni, 36, of Moreno Valley, was wearing a helmet, but he suffered fatal injuries when he was thrown off the motorcycle, Johnson said.

The driver of the dark, possibly gray, 2003- to 2005-model Expedition continued westbound and was not located, Johnson said.

Officers so far have not located other witnesses to the accident.

"All evidence shows they were both on the shoulder," Johnson said. "We're not sure if they were trying to dodge each other."

Both vehicles were at least a foot onto the shoulder from the freeway lane, the officer said.

The SUV's driver side mirror was found at the site of the collision, and the Expedition was believed to have damage to the left side and driver's door trim, as well as scrapes and dents, Johnson said.

Anyone with information on the accident was asked to call the CHP Santa Ana office at (714) 567-6000

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129320350 -->

I am not going to take the time to read all 5 pages of this....

But my .02 is;

Hell yea! Your'e right man! In fact...we oughta get rid of all the semi's and busses too....they are huge! Heck, they'd flatten a car, let alone a bike! Yea, that's what we should do!

You are correct, it is the big SUV drivers that are the WORST drivers.......all the drivers ed drop-outs got together and decided they'd all drive suv's. Yea, that's it.

Oh yea, we need MORE regulation from uncle sam.....sure, that's the ticket! Protect us from ourselves!!! SURE!

What a complete moron. You ride the fastest bike on the planet (or do you?) and you bash others for thier vehicle choices? WTF?

And since when did ANY self-respecting American give a rats azz WHAT the pussie french do?
Obviously there is one.....YOU. I'm thinkin you ought to move there. Sounds like you'd fit in perfectly.

It is narrow-minded opinionated fruitloops like you that we don't need here.

In case you forgot........THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY! Yea, yea, yea....I know, that means you are free to "express your feelings".

Also means I am free to flame your dumbazz.
Bro you need to chill out, he's expressing his views and your over here calling him a dumbazz and a moron... WTH...

Im glad they caught the person who did this, but how many other bike riders have been hit by something besides an suv or truck and those people kept going. There are a lot of stereotypes, but this one is just crazy. I would think that everyone who rides a motorcycle (ok not everyone) would be a decent driver, you have to be or else you get flattened. So if someone you ride motorcycles with decides to go buy a nice big suv does that make him a bad driver too? No it doesnt, it just means that he wants an suv. Im sure he will be the same careful driver that he is on his bike. I guess what im getting at is that nobody wakes up and says "i think i want to get into an accident today". Nobody wants to get into an accident no matter what they drive, its just that some people do more to prvent an accident than others.

Bro you need to chill out, he's expressing his views and your over here calling him a dumbazz and a moron... WTH...[/QUOTE]

Sorry man. When I see/hear someone spout something as incredibly ignorant as this.............I can't help myself. What he said was moronic. Just the way I see it.

Sorry you take offense to it, but that is just the way it is.

Bro you need to chill out, he's expressing his views and your over here calling him a dumbazz and a moron... WTH...

Sorry man.  When I see/hear someone spout something as incredibly ignorant as this.............I can't help myself.   What he said was moronic.  Just the way I see it.

Sorry you take offense to it, but that is just the way it is.[/QUOTE]
I here you man, but you know we are a little different over here on the org. It took a lot for me not to use the same language as you, specially when he started saying that people here are the types to hit and run. But we are better than that....suffice to say that his argument makes no sense and is hypocritacal. Perhaps his next thread will be more on point.

By the way, with some of you great intellects with your uncanny ability to reason against someone else's differing point of view, I suggest you run for President of the good o' USA. You got my vote.
Now you're talking some sense my man.....

Diesel for president. I like it...

Here's a few campaign promises:
1.Deport all whine-azz tree-hugging anti-Americans like you back to France with the rest of the cowards

2.All welfare-recipients with 2 good arms and legs will work 40 hour weeks picking up trash along highways, painting public buildings, etc...

3. All death-row inmates will be incinerated within 1 month of conviction and mixed in with asphalt to repair our highways and roads.

By the way, with some of you great intellects with your uncanny ability to reason against someone else's differing point of view, I suggest you run for President of the good o' USA.  You got my vote.
Now you're talking some sense my man.....

Diesel for president. I like it...

Here's a few campaign promises:
1.Deport all whine-azz tree-hugging anti-Americans like you back to France with the rest of the cowards

2.All welfare-recipients with 2 good arms and legs will work 40 hour weeks picking up trash along highways, painting public buildings, etc...

3. All death-row inmates will be incinerated within 1 month of conviction and mixed in with asphalt to repair our highways and roads.
DIESEL FOR PRESIDENT!!

DIESEL FOR PRESIDENT!!

Buddy....you got my vote!

Sorry man. When I see/hear someone spout something as incredibly ignorant as this.............I can't help myself. What he said was moronic. Just the way I see it.

Sorry you take offense to it, but that is just the way it is.[/QUOTE]
No offense taken, I just find it rediculous when we're socializing over a persons point of view and we turn around and start the whole name calling, we are all adults here, right?

Point taken. I just tend to get kind of fired up about certain things.....this topic is obviously one of them.

Everyone is entitled to thier own viewpoint. I just happen to think that this particular line of thought is retarded.

oops.....there I go again.

Point taken. I just tend to get kind of fired up about certain things.....this topic is obviously one of them.

Everyone is entitled to thier own viewpoint. I just happen to think that this particular line of thought is retarded.

oops.....there I go again.
I'm gonna have to write you up for that MJN
laugh.gif

hey eynlai i agree with you if you nedd a truck then so. but i love you using the company work truck. i can see everything and then some. but i love the USA do i need a 194mph bike nope but whatever. i love the USA. i love the ford f-650

alos i should say i have a honda insight gets 60 mpg. dont say i'am not doing ####. other then my othet gas bitches

Hell yea! Your'e right man! In fact...we oughta get rid of all the semi's and busses too....they are huge! Heck, they'd flatten a car, let alone a bike! Yea, that's what we should do![/QUOTE]

In my world this is how it would be:

SUV's owners would pay a gas guzzler tax just like all the people who own high end luxury or exotic sports cars. You have all these pretend SUV's like the Navigators and Escalades which are nothing more than bloated luxury cars and yet they're exempt from a Gass Guzzler tax. What makes them so special?

Of course REAL SUV's that are used for a real purpose like job site work or on a farm would be exempt from this tax. If you try to buck the system there will be serious IRS type penalties such as permanently impounding and auctioning off the SUV like a drug dealers car along with jail time.

Semi's and busses shouldn't be sharing the road with passenger vehicles. They get their own separate highway network and if their lanes run along with regular highways they are separated by a barrier. Cars, trucks, motorcycles and SUV's are not allowed on their lanes/highways and they are not allowed on ours.

Now that the semi's are gone the accident death rate drops drastically, traffic jams are reduced and the road surfaces no longer get tore up causing deadly pot holes and yearly closures due to road contruction.
Now that WE have a smooth running highways it's <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>AUTOBAHN TIME!!!</span>

Yeah setting up separate lanes for the diesel dummies will cost money but there should be a ton of it out there when you look at how much we pay in taxes for each gallon of gas, plus the money for the SUV gas guzzler tax can go towards the road work. Oh and think off all the money we save by not needing cops sitting around all day at their favorite speed trap locations.
Plus a slight tax increase (or tolls) for autobahns is one tax I wouldn't mind paying.

Back