French Wage War on SUV

I love my "safe" SUV (Ford Expedition), so all of you Tree Hugging, eco-wacko, liberals can suck eggs!

laugh.gif

And "get the fark out of my way or I'll run right over your VW with the flower on the dash."

sp001.gif
what kind of cars do you have in your area
laugh.gif
Mostly trucks with gun racks behind the seat, and a few folks with "mini-cars" running scared!!!

AAAssjani.gif
Sounds like Compton, or better yet South Central... Postal let's do lunch..
Oh, my bad I thought that you were in the hood... Sounds rural to me...
I'm near the "Hood" of DC...

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Eynlai, peace brother! It's all in fun man. And as for your race, if you are human, which I think you are, you are okay with me. Remember, you started this thread, so expect anything. But don't be so defensive. If you are doing the right thing for the world, then what do our opinions matter anyway?

P.
Yeah, I did start the thread.  And I knew that it would be a wildly popular subject, that's why I started it off by say I expect fire-backs... And it is in fun.  Not out to change anyone's belief or outlook, just sparking up interestig board conversation.  If one person stands back and thinks about it because of this thread... Cool.  If not, that's cool too.  No need for personal attacks and accusations.

By the way, as BusaHaya knows, my next 2 wheeler WILL be a SCOOTER or MoPED!!!  
smile.gif
Why not a bicycle to conserve fuel supply?
tounge.gif

Hey Eynlai, peace brother! It's all in fun man. And as for your race, if you are human, which I think you are, you are okay with me. Remember, you started this thread, so expect anything. But don't be so defensive. If you are doing the right thing for the world, then what do our opinions matter anyway?

P.
Yeah, I did start the thread. And I knew that it would be a wildly popular subject, that's why I started it off by say I expect fire-backs... And it is in fun. Not out to change anyone's belief or outlook, just sparking up interestig board conversation. If one person stands back and thinks about it because of this thread... Cool. If not, that's cool too. No need for personal attacks and accusations.

By the way, as BusaHaya knows, my next 2 wheeler WILL be a SCOOTER or MoPED!!!
smile.gif
Why not a bicycle to conserve fuel supply?
tounge.gif
It's not trendy enough, come on man, get with the program It's got to be BIG...:laugh:

While we're at it, let's use that same logic to limit motorcycles to 200 CC, or maybe 49 CC, or maybe just plain ole bicycles.

Screw the bicycle, how about foot patrol
laugh.gif
... Seems like Eynlai touched some of your sweet spots
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hahhaha, now that's classic. But I don't see a license plate. Maybe not street legal? If it is, can I get one just a little bit bigger?... Maybe in hybrid model so I can run over Diesel?

But can you actually make this argument with a straight face and then go get on your Hayabusa with 1300 CC's and 189mph capability?
+1
why arent you riding a scooter around that can get much better gas mileage than a busa ? why choose to drive the bloated busa , it is sorta the suv of the sportbike world

hahhaha, now that's classic.  But I don't see a license plate.  Maybe not street legal?  If it is, can I get one just a little bit bigger?...  Maybe in hybrid model so I can run over Diesel?
Wow, and youre the one talking about people on here hitting someone on a bike and taking off. Maybe you are that kind of person? I have actually met Diesel a few times and ridden with him, and i dont see him being the kind of person who would hit someone and take off, no matter what the circumstances.

hahhaha, now that's classic. But I don't see a license plate. Maybe not street legal? If it is, can I get one just a little bit bigger?... Maybe in hybrid model so I can run over Diesel?
Wow, and youre the one talking about people on here hitting someone on a bike and taking off. Maybe you are that kind of person? I have actually met Diesel a few times and ridden with him, and i dont see him being the kind of person who would hit someone and take off, no matter what the circumstances.
Brian, I'm sure Diesel is a nice guy, we're just having some fun... As I'll stand up for Eddie, he's a real cool, guy... Jus some of us don't see eye to eye on certain issues...

Cheerio

hahhaha, now that's classic.  But I don't see a license plate.  Maybe not street legal?  If it is, can I get one just a little bit bigger?...  Maybe in hybrid model so I can run over Diesel?
Wow, and youre the one talking about people on here hitting someone on a bike and taking off.  Maybe you are that kind of person?  I have actually met Diesel a few times and ridden with him, and i dont see him being the kind of person who would hit someone and take off, no matter what the circumstances.
Brian, I'm sure Diesel is a nice guy, we're just having some fun... As I'll stand up for Eddie, he's a real cool, guy... Jus some of us don't see eye to eye on certain issues...

Cheerio
Actually, I'm a meany, little, tree hugging as*hole
smile.gif
but thanks for the kind words.

Cheerio? Lucky Charms!

Since your talking about hybrids, Ford makes the Escape suv in a hybrid model, and i hear that Chevy has the Tahoe available as a hybrid also. What are your thoughts on those?

Back