Aint this a bunch of crap

Yeah, it was really bad...
Actually it was a jeep grand cherokee, two metro trains, and one working(gravel)train.

The 1st metro train hit the jeep, derailed hit the working train, which derailed and hit another opposite direction metro train.

I was working at the tower and remember 2 lifeguard flights into UCLA.  Didn't know the reason until I saw the news about an hour later.

If the guy wanted to kill himself before, he's gonna really want to kill himself now!  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106862117 -->

Tell me about it Thrash, once I heard this on the news yesterday morning it really made me wonder who's really behind it all.

This pisses me off, but I get even more irritated when I see some publicity grabbing prosecuter talking about giving this guy the death penalty...getting evveryone's hopes up.

Unless I do not understand the law, they are going to have a hard time even proving first degree murder let alone murder with special circumstances. You have to show intent and premeditation to get first degree. But they seem to be accepting the fact that his intent was suicide, not murder. I figure he will get manslaughter. I hope he gets the max.

Dude is a Jackass, and should be handed over to the families of the victoms
mad.gif

Honestly I cannot believe that I am saying this but I do hope that this fugwad does NOT get the death penalty. He wanted to kill himself but was too friggin incompetent to do that correctly and ended up killing 11 others? I truly do think that we could come up with a better punishment than that for this "special case".

Put him in general population and let him get turned into the Cell Block tramp...

part that sickens me, is the instigator will get a book and movie deal out of it.

Medically kill and revive him once for every person that he killed or injured in that mess! Then after that's done, put him in Geneal Population and let them dicide! People like that p### me off!

They need to put him on suicide watch and make sure to remind him of what he did. Make him suffer like the families of the injured and the dead will suffer.
mad.gif

Back