Suvs Are For Chicks

Mathewrussell52

Registered
The other day a friend made a comment SUVs are for chicks. My wife just got a new explorer and it feels like a chick car to me. So after thinking about it I totally agreed. Then the next day I saw this.

IMG_6471.JPG

Perhaps we should roll out to Temecula tonight ~ to see how many chicks give up their SUV's for a bike *

2018 March 27.jpg

The other day a friend made a comment SUVs are for chicks. My wife just got a new explorer and it feels like a chick car to me. So after thinking about it I totally agreed. Then the next day I saw this.

View attachment 1572285
Those things are sick!!! There is a guy at the nearby fire department that has a black one like that, but with custom flames and he has a matching Harley bagger. The funny thing is I bet the thing has never had a hitch on it.

I drive an Explorer. 160k miles, It was free and I love it. It is a chick car but I don't care. I'll drive a chick car any day before I cram myself into one of those tuna can Carollas again.

Had a quick giggle to myself. My buddy bought an H3 Hummer, yea the baby one! I sent him a youtube vid of their big add campaign in the 90's...."Get your girl on!" Nothing but soccer moms picking up their kids. Funny as hell! He was pissed.
I'm sure Red can find it!!!
Troy

Had a quick giggle to myself .

My buddy bought an H3 Hummer,
yea the baby one !

I sent him a YouTube video of their
big add campaign in the 90's . . . .

"Get your girl on !"

Nothing but soccer moms picking up their kids .

Funny as hell! He was pissed .

I'm sure Red can find it ! ! !

Troy

It appears that my posts just get deleted ~ and not many people like them anyway *

Back