Captain's Father

Sorry to hear about your Dad Cap. Prayers on the way for a speedy recovery!!

I'm so glad you were there to assess what was going on and got him to the hospital when you did...nothing but the best thoughts for your father and family Doug...speedy recovery for Dad!
smile.gif

Great news Captain! We all send out our best wishes and hope to hear more good news as you get it.

Deuces

Sorry I hadn't seen this before, Doug, but I'm glad to hear things are on an upturn. Best wishes for you, your dad and your entire family!

Sorry to hear of your dad's illness, but glad to hear he is recovering well! We went through this with my father about a year ago and it was a very difficult time for all... over a year later and he is pretty much back to normal. Hang in there Captain.

Not sure how i missed this post, but my thoughts are with you and wishing the best.

Cap: glad you Dad is recovering.. Sounds like you are a close family and I hope for nothing but a fast and complete recovery. Keep the faith.

When I left the hospital a few minutes ago I was blessed with one of the greatest gifts and that was hearing my dad tell me that he loved me. ..
..I understand you more than anyone right now..

My dad passed away last week, while I was holding him in a hospital bed by both hands - like I would not let him go.. He never had the chance to tell me that he loved me, but his eyes during the last day of his life were all the words that I needed to hear..

May God rest his soul, and may He give more of the gift of life to your dad..

god bless you cap, I have never talked to you before but thanks for all the info on this site and best to you and your wife and your dad... with all this support you cant go wrong... prayers will be said and hopefully answered for you... all my best... john

Doug, I'm glad to hear that your Dad is doing better. You and your family are in my thoughts. Best wishes for your Dad and a quick recovery.

Doug, all my best to him. Sorry i missed this post i have been away for a few days. My Dad went through this a few years ago and it was ruff. Speedy recovery to him plz. - Kent

Hope the recovery and all goes well...You and yours are in my prayers...
evil.gif

Captain put this in a different post: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well you know things have been pretty hectic here, Dad is doing well and the docs are now saying that he can leave on Sat[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear he is doing better.

A few changes in our lives are happenning. Dad is not going to be able to leave until at least next week, they did a sonogram on his heart today. We new he had suffered a major heart attack we just didnt know how bad, the results showed massive damage and death of his heart muscle it appears about 70% damaged. Keep him in your prayers because he is suffering from a little depression. Dad rode bikes, ran 5 miles a day, worked out every morning and now it looks like a MAJOR lifestyle change. He is absolutely glad to be alive but its still a shock.....

Cap

Back