Captain's Big Screen TV Rally

I just got mine in the mail today! Thanks Cap!

That was fast!

Hmmm, post didn't "take"

I got mine today! Thanks Cap, that was fast!

Forget the rear projection cap, I have an Infocus X1 projector and a Da-Lite 70x70" pull down screen. $2000 total investment and I have an 80" picture with a Kenwood surround sound system and DVD. This is flat screen at its best, this is real home theater.

Cap, sounds like your off to a good start. Ya think me and my little lady could come up and watch a game or two with you and Dustman? Shes a big OU fan and it would make her day. And you dont think I wouldnt like another shirt your crazy, just might have to wait a day or two.

Josh

You bet, we can even cook some burgers and down a case or so of cold ones

laugh.gif
captain double-posting??!!!!!

that'd be a case of... ? dr pepper?
rock.gif

Captain, shirts showed up, look sweet. Took 3 days to Florida, as I have said before, you Da Man!

I haven't forgotten about coming up with some other designs for stickers, t-shirts etc. I have been putting in 12 hour days and bustin my hump pretty much since just before we went into Iraq. Things should mellow a bit come fall and I can get on the ball. Just designs for fun, give me something to do. I was really thinking about a couple other Items Busa owners may like and I would like to put the .org on. We can discuss this later if it materializes.

Thanks again,

Rev.

Just got off my arse and re-activated my old PayPal account. I ordered 6 shirts. Two short sleeve shirts of each design/color. I started thinking about all that Captain goes through to provide this place for us to hang out. Also started thinking about all the benefits I've reaped from hanging out here. Using PayPal was the least I could do. Best money I've spent since I bought my busa. :)

Back