Need to clear some stock FAST

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone,

Ok here is the deal, I have a lot of shirts and hats in stock that are just sitting there. The black ones arent a big deal because I know that they will sell over time but I have a lot of the white shirts I need to clear. I am not going to reorder the white ones so this is the last of the bunch.

The real reason for this push is the fact that sales are at an all time low but the cost for the site is at an all time high. I don't want any charity, no I'm not gonna charge for membership so don't even start. For those that didn't know you can order shirts at I am listing what white shirts I still have and any purchase of a white shirts gets you 5 of the hayabusa.Org decals. The deal is good until all of the white shirts are gone.

SHORT SLEEVE

Small 5
Medium 6
Large -- OUT OF STOCK
X-Large 2
XX-Large 9
XXX-Large 4

LONG SLEEVE

Small 5
Medium 5
Large 6
X-Large 5
XX-Large 12
XXX-Large 9

For the three of you that won the contest and never received your shirts you never got them because you confused the hell out of me ordering shirts and sending to differnet people, then using your real names instead of screen names I just got all messed up.

1. 1127 - 1299
2. Iced
3. Mikey_D
4. Fulltilt

You four need to email me at captain@hayabusa.org and tell me what you want by including your screen name so I dont get it all messed up. I will keep it straight this time...

CAp

will head to the Post Office first thing Monday to send out another money order. I'll email you and let you know which ones, Cap.
wink.gif

Hey Cap, just my .02, but it would be nice if we could buy with a credit card and not have to mess with PayPal or money orders. Can we use credit cards? Thanks.

Postal.

Done, I got an extra shirt and hat! What the hell the rest of you waiting for?

p.s. wizard, thru the page, payment is accepted via PayPal.

Hey Cap,

Just sent paypal for one large long Sleeve hope there still available.

Thanks, Keep up the good work...

Capt ... thanks for the reminder ... I needed more shirts anyway ... my order is in .... NEXT !!

Subtract (1) XXXL long sleeve, and (1) XXXL short sleeve shirt of the inventory.

Come on just ordered 2 more, what is everyone waiting for.
mad.gif
mad.gif

DO IT NOW FEEL GOOD

mad.gif

I just ordered a long sleeve and short sleeve shirt. Both white. Thank you for the great website!

thanks Capt

I ordered one long sleeve and one short sleeve
you can send the prizez item along with my order
all details in the email

thanks
smile.gif

I just received the hat and the long sleeve shirt I ordered. Thanks. Sent u a PM, Captain.

Back