Caps planning a trip!

You got me laughing over here!

I don't think you'll get a warmer welcome anywhere than coming East!

...right Lycan?
Posted via Mobile Device

Repetition is not a winning argument, looks at Twotonevert's pics, bids, and posts about the CO trip, THOSE are winning arguments :D *cough*West*cough*

Lol in a side note, I think it's hilarious how much the mention of planning a vacation turns this into a kicked anthill!

Repetition is a winning argument, looks at Twobrothersbusa pics, bids, and posts about the Dragon trip, THOSE are winning arguments :D *cough*EAST*cough*

Lol in a side note, I think it's hilarious how much the mention of planning a vacation turns this into a kicked anthill!
\

I agree bro...

fixed that for ya BTW:rofl::rofl:

Lmao im gonna lose this fight, it's a lot more tedious tryin to do this from work on my phone! In any case, I think the real point is that the .org is chock full of great people and it'd be nearly impossible to take a trip and NOT have a good ride and great companionship. All hail the .Org!!!

I could go up through Colorado, up to Montana, then back down and hang a left and head East.

I could go up through Colorado, up to Montana, then back down and hang a left and head East.

We dont really have a say on that Doug....but ya better spend a few days on the right coast!:laugh:

Cap, come to the Tampa Florida area and I will show you a GREAT time.:thumbsup: We can get in an honest to goodness police chase. You can feel the thrill of the speed and fun of running. Then when we stop I guarantee a first class night in the county jail. The next day we can pay that piddly $1000 ticket and get our bikes out of the tow yard ($200). You will NEVER get tired of telling the story of the time you got arrested in Florida and spent the night in jail.:beerchug: I might be able to arrange some in jail pictures for your memories.

Remember a buddy will listen to your jail story and laugh with you, a good friend will be in the cell with you talking about how it all went down!:cheerleader:

Match my offer with anyone elses on this thread. I know how to show you a good time and a great party!:cheerleader:

I can put you up a few nights at my house, Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly the bike south to Baja and ride it home.

Or spend time in South Florida on the beach and forget about the bike :)

I can put you up a few nights at my house, Cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Rick, the good news is that if I forget anything we can get in your truck and run back home and get it..

I think you need some good SOUTHERN hospitality... the HUMIDITY will do wonders for your skin.

I am sure where ever your journey takes you, you will find beautiful scenery and amazing people. :thumbsup:

Thanks Lycan :moon:

You can talk about the Dragon all you want, but until you've been west....

Having said that, Doug, if you do decide to come East, if you pass thru Middle TN you've got a place to day I've got a guest room.....

Back