Caps planning a trip!

There is a good chance it might be similiar to last years trip... Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana then maybe Northern Cascades, down through Washington State and then find a route home... I want to stay where it's cooler this year, riding through Cali, Nevada and Oklahoma is just too hot.

If you make it through Colorado there will be a nice Beer or iced Tea and a burger for you. NTM i'm sure there are several folks that would keep you company for a bit while you rode around. No matter where ya go i think all the standards are to be applied :rulez:... A route, pictures, food, pictures..and more pictures. :)

Hiyas in the hills lol? Upstate ny and pa has beautifull scenrry and never too hot!!

Me and 04duramax were just talking bout a southern trip, comin down to see ya and drinkn all ur beer and eatn all ur food hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Im ready when you guys are. I will be at disneyland from the 18th to the 23rd. Any other time is good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ride the Mississippi river up north, start in lower Iowa, ride it into Wisconsin and Minnesota, just beautiful.:thumbsup:

East Coast Tour
East Coast Tour
East Coast Tour:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why not try the east coast? Allot to see.. Not as gorgous and the stuff you guys got on the west coast but still something new.

There is a good chance it might be similiar to last years trip... Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana then maybe Northern Cascades, down through Washington State and then find a route home... I want to stay where it's cooler this year, riding through Cali, Nevada and Oklahoma is just too hot.

Make it to Vancouver,WA and dinner on me, you can even crash for the night..

If I went west, I'd catch up with Tim at Pashnit. His photo's are priceless!
Posted via Mobile Device

If I went EAST, I'd catch up with Vabusa, Lycan, Warbird, Chattanooga, ResidentEvil,BlancaBusa,MCMustang and other awesome people. THOSE photo's are priceless!
Posted via Mobile Device

Here..fixed it for ya:laugh:

Why not try the east coast? Allot to see.. Not as gorgous and the stuff you guys got on the west coast but still something new.

EAST COAST
EAST COAST
EAST COAST:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

and bring Uncle Steve

Back