Planning a trip AROUND THE U.S.!

Your GF is going to ride on the back for the entire trip? If so, you had better prepare her for some extreme boredom and some severe discomfort. That's a LONG way to ride as a passenger.

Just my 2 cents :beerchug:

Go to any outdoors store and buy the biggest camelbak they have, i wear mine on all my long trips, stay hydrated! one downfall to that. prob have to stop for pee pee breaks a little more often. Take alot of pain medicine with you ( not the strong stuff ) you will definately be feeling sore, stretch out before you go on rides and after. your gonna want to be as comfortable as possible. good luck and be safe. i live in NC so im pretty sure your not gonna be comin down this way???

route back is here! :D

im investing in medicine and a camelbak, i had thought of that yesterday.. a couple other things are tinted lenses and whatnot else- debating on drilling holes in my SHIFT hard leather jacket to help it breathe a little better yet maintain protection (joking:D)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?dofl...208823,-96.987305&spn=24.057104,39.506836&z=5

thank you all of the help, and the dates are set too,
LEAVING CLEVELAND on Saturday August 7th, one day between each waypoint, then ARRIVING VEGAS the 13th.. a friday???
LEAVING VEGAS the 17th of august, a tuesday, ang getting back home hopefully on the 22nd.

any more wisdom, any small thoughts, and for sure any one on this route, SPEAK up and lets have a brew! woo I can drink without looking over my shoulder! (but never while riding, of course.)

hope they have an A.A. meeting for me in vegas..:laugh:

Your coming right through my back yard at the illinois iowa border. Ive got a place to rack out if you need it.

Back