can you have too many guns ?

No. In fact there is a critical mass you must reach be for you reach gun Nervana. One you find that point if your wife looks in the safe she can't tell when you have added a new one. At that point they become "Those guns." Being you now have a collective you may add at will.

Enter Star Trek phrase here ___________

Get ready to list them on your tax return :whistle:

not yet hr45 will never pass. not saying they want come up with something else but for now hr45 is dead. much as i hate to say it our on nra keeps pushing hr45 to the front, the reason is to get more donations. since moses died..aka charlton heston.... nra has not had a good leader.

not yet hr45 will never pass. not saying they want come up with something else but for now hr45 is dead. much as i hate to say it our on nra keeps pushing hr45 to the front, the reason is to get more donations. since moses died..aka charlton heston.... nra has not had a good leader.

So you are saying they use fear to get you to give them more money? :whistle:

Guns have always been a decent investment, at the least you would get back your initial investment on any gun if you were to sell it. I had quite a large selection back in the 90's when i used to shoot competitively. I sold quite a few guns including my race guns. I got every dine i invested back and then some.
I have since brought my collection to a modest sum of guns. Mostly in caliburs i like to shoot. With a few pieces for strictly home defense.
In these times, your guns have increased in value considerably and i believe will be "worth their weight" in gold soon enough.

No never too many. You never know if you are living next to the next terrorist.

Guns/Airplanes/Undeveloped land seem to hold or increase their value better than most other investments.....having said that I need a safe!

i am not a gun lover.....

i have several, some for hunting,some for fun.....and some for that stranger that enters my home uninvited.

so yeah, you can have too many guns.....but you can never have too many bullets.

Back