Where do you guys buy guns online?

walther p22, good guns, low price, low cost to shoot. i taught my wife to shoot with a full frame 9mm, recoil wasnt too bad for her and she can shoot my 3" .45 now with no problem. just doesnt like too.:laugh:

Last edited:
xd .40 tactical subcom here. Wife dont like to shot either hates guns but i make her. I wouldnt want to piss her off by the way she is a hell of a shot. quarters killed at 100ft.

I met this cop over at a friends house I joked about him being dirty harry he had a 45 on his side he looked at me and began to explain a story of a guy on crack he had to shoot this guy was trying to load a rifle while running at them he said 6 shots 9mm the guy finally stopped he told me how much it scared him after taking a few shots it looked like this crack head did not even know he had been shot. this kinda changed my mind on whats needed dark in your house so wacked out crack head comes in you are lucky to get one shot in him. I personally have a pump 12 prepared there is a great gun rated the best home defense weapon the judge it fires 44 or 410 shot gun rounds the 410 rounds are great:thumbsup:

The judge actually shoots .410 or 45 Long Colt rounds...not 44. Just dont want someone to get the wrong info and load it with the wrong ammo, bad things happen.

I think starting her off with a .22 is a good idea. I'd suggest a .22 that shares the "same" frame, ergo's etc with a 9mm or larger so the transition is easier when you decide to introduce her to something with a little more power. I know Sig makes the P229 in .22, 9mm, .357sig and .40, a little expensive but it might be worth it. Maybe even buy a P220 in .45 and buy the .22 conversion for training and practice. Lots of options out there just plan ahead she won't be shooting .22 for long.

I'd try to find a place where she could try out a couple models, .38, 9mm, .22, let her get the first hand idea about the differences, she may surprise you. Bigger bore has more intimidation value, less apt to need to empty it..

I wouldn't start her on a .22 personally but that's just me. You need to take her to look at a few and see what she can rack the slide on first. I see woman buy guns there husband want all the time and they can't even load/camber the weapon...

Go to a range and see what fits her and let her shoot a FEW. You are just throwing your money away if you buy a .22 honestly...

Looks like I'm in the minority here, I think the idea of a .22 is a good idea. I know I shoot a lot more .22 then anything else due to ammo cost. I'm even thinking about getting a .22 kit for my AR. I introduced a female friend of mine to handguns before she went into the NYS Police Academy, I started with a .22 and moved up to the 9mm when she felt comfortable and she definitely benefited from the shooting experience. The most important thing is to practice, practice and then practice some more. Guns and motorcycles have at least one thing in common, if you don't use your skills you will loose them. FYI I like shooting .22 and I do have options.

1z1flu1.jpg

rvzpdy.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I'm in the minority here, I think the idea of a .22 is a good idea. I know I shoot a lot more .22 then anything else due to ammo cost. I'm even thinking about getting a .22 kit for my AR. I introduced a female friend of mine to handguns before she went into the NYS Police Academy, I started with a .22 and moved up to the 9mm when she felt comfortable and she definitely benefited from the shooting experience. The most important thing is to practice, practice and then practice some more. Guns and motorcycles have at least one thing in common, if you don't use your skills you will loose them. FYI I like shooting .22 and I do have options.

1z1flu1.jpg

rvzpdy.jpg

What a collection... That is insane....

I think I'll keep whatever collection i may have to myself :thumbsup:

1z1flu1.jpg

rvzpdy.jpg

I like the Webley's :thumbsup:

Back