Where do you guys buy guns online?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Im looking to start out the wife on a .22 pistol soon and wondered where you guys buy good guns online. Preferrably a cheap site but i dont want to buy a garbage gun either.. If you guys know and good .22 pistols recommendations would be good :thumbsup: Thanks guys!

that is way to small of a gun for defense no joke at all 9mm is the smallest I would ever put in her hands maybe a 380 but online sucks there are fees when you buy online shipping and transfer you are better off searching local shows and dont be afraid to offer much less then they are asking.

that is way to small of a gun for defense no joke at all 9mm is the smallest I would ever put in her hands maybe a 380 but online sucks there are fees when you buy online shipping and transfer you are better off searching local shows and dont be afraid to offer much less then they are asking.

She HATES guns and doesnt even want one in the house... I have to start out small with her... :poke:

I met this cop over at a friends house I joked about him being dirty harry he had a 45 on his side he looked at me and began to explain a story of a guy on crack he had to shoot this guy was trying to load a rifle while running at them he said 6 shots 9mm the guy finally stopped he told me how much it scared him after taking a few shots it looked like this crack head did not even know he had been shot. this kinda changed my mind on whats needed dark in your house so wacked out crack head comes in you are lucky to get one shot in him. I personally have a pump 12 prepared there is a great gun rated the best home defense weapon the judge it fires 44 or 410 shot gun rounds the 410 rounds are great:thumbsup:

I met this cop over at a friends house I joked about him being dirty harry he had a 45 on his side he looked at me and began to explain a story of a guy on crack he had to shoot this guy was trying to load a rifle while running at them he said 6 shots 9mm the guy finally stopped he told me how much it scared him after taking a few shots it looked like this crack head did not even know he had been shot. this kinda changed my mind on whats needed dark in your house so wacked out crack head comes in you are lucky to get one shot in him. I personally have a pump 12 prepared there is a great gun rated the best home defense weapon the judge it fires 44 or 410 shot gun rounds the 410 rounds are great:thumbsup:

damn... yeah my buddy carries a 45 but there is no way i can get her to start on a 45... Im looking into a Glock .357 or something similar for myself but shes never touched a gun. I figure the ease of a .22 will get her more comfortable with them til she can shoot something bigger.

well I do believe i am kinda a gun nut I collect and have been for years my wife wont carry or even want one by her side the only one she would probably ever shoot is me:whistle: but i am prepared for damn near anything my uncle is a cop in jacksonville, Fl in the bad area he told me good pepper spray works good on most situations that it is nice to be able to spray more then one person at a time I do carry in all my vehicles the new pepper blaster incase I need to calm a road rage person down:whistle: I have in the past two drunk guy pulled up beside me acting stupid I emptied an entire can of mace the old crap it worked very well they looked pretty unhappy but to the stort it was better then me gunning them down? who knows I do pay attention on how crime is climbing at a fast rate though.

SHOTGUN IS THE BEST home defense weapon, especially for a woman who is scared of guns. Why?

#1: She is unlikely to miss, even when scared
#2: Unlikely to shoot thru a wall and kill the person/child in the next room
#3: Much more painful than a .22
#4: Unlikely to have to perform immediate action, scared, in the dark.

The hardest part about getting your wife to use the shotgun is the mental/emotional one. You must drill it in her head it's either HER or HER CHILDREN vs. the bad guy...nothing like pissing off a momma grizzly :thumbsup:

Pawn shops.
Guns on line.
Cheaper guns .com

This just might be part of the problem with your country.

That or you just have way more phycho's per capp...

Than any other country on earth.

RSD.

Back