where do you guy's order wave rotor's ?

SignalChimp

Registered
Every place i have tried have been out of stock.Need a rear and figured i would try the galfer wave.Also anyone tried the ones on ebay with the hayabusa logo laser cut in them? Thanks guy's

keith
super.gif

Im not too sure about where you can get the wave rotors, but suggest you dont go for the "Haybusa" Logo laser cut rotors *atleast for the front* They are not floating rotors, hence they can seriously curtail your braking performance!!

I had one of those as the rear rotor on Elenor, and the bike used to lock up crazy under hard braking ... (I use 80 front 20 rear when I pull in the brakes).

Thanks shenoyp.Was not sure about the laser cut one's glad i asked they look kinda cheap.I will probably go with a wave on the rear first then maybe switch the fronts later.Thanks again.

keith

If your looking a making your breaks effective... I would suggest you to first try these -

a) HEL Steel Braided Break Liners
b) EBC HH Brake pads

Rotors cost good money, these are some of the lesser $$ mods to make the brakes more effective. If your still not satisfied with the braking then you can look at wave rotors. Hope ya dont mind me suggesting ya...

...on the other hand if your thinking of going for wave rotors cause they look good... then go ahead by all means
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sounds good always appreciate any help i can get.Not going for the looks I was just a dumb a$$ and let my rear pads get down way too far and scored the rotor.I will probably just get a o.e.m. rotor.Thanks again shenoyp.

keith

Every place i have tried have been out of stock.Need a rear and figured i would try the galfer wave.Also anyone tried the ones on ebay with the hayabusa logo laser cut in them? Thanks guy's

keith
super.gif
i got my front rotors used for a good price but i would not suggest getting used.
i got my rear galfer wave from kneedraggers.com took about 2 days to get to me. i always use them they have great service and are fast as hell.

keith
super.gif
i got my front rotors used for a good price but i would not suggest getting used.
i got my rear galfer wave from kneedraggers.com took about 2 days to get to me. i always use them they have great service and are fast as hell.
You da man speedemon! Ordered a rear from kneedraggers.com mine was probably fine but it's nice to have peace of mind.Thanks again guy's.

keith
jump9.gif

Back