can you have too many guns ?

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
not asking to tell what you have, some people dont want big gov to know such things which is good. im somewhere around 18 guns now i was over 20 plus but did some trading around. 7 rifles the rest pistols. got to say i think its a good investment putting your money into guns. i guess thats why i have got a few.

the short answer is no you cannot.

the long answer probably will make this a political thread and it will get removed, so I'll hold off :whistle:

If you have multiple of the same gun, and no specific reason for it, you might have too many.

We have at last count eight .22's
Bolt action and semi auto, with and without scopes.
That's a little excessive for one caliber.

funny though every time we get a thread about guns interest is definitely peaked. I guess busa's and guns seem to attract the same folks :thumbsup:

No just keep it quiet how many you have hide em'. The current government someday may try and take them. Give em' the "old" ones...ha,ha Wardie

No just keep it quiet how many you have hide em'. The current government someday may try and take them. Give em' the "old" ones...ha,ha Wardie

Ahhhh They can have them, but I'm gonna give 'em the bullets first.

I have over a few dozen in my collection including parts of old mauser, and military, my dad was a collector (RIP) i go to auctions gun shows and still manage to get some more......never too many:thumbsup:

It's just like collecting coins. Some people have guns that they have never even fired, Some only fired a few times. I collect and sometimes fire some in my collection. It just have different meanings for different people. Some people inherit guns from relatives and thus grows with their collection. You have so many different types of firearms and if you are a collector you can wind up with a large inventory.

Over a 10yr span I have come to a pretty good size collection but nothing to open a museum with. I have some purely for collection and some purely for protection!:thumbsup:

the zombies aren't going to kill themselves,

14 and counting

I just started collect them. Gotta prepare myself incase we ever get attacked by crazy elephants.
Hey, you never know when one might escape from the zoo :whistle:

Last edited:
YES YOU CAN i suggest you distribute them to an appropriate vender (me) to be held untill you reduce the rest of your stockpile.

Back