Came across a fatality on the Crest today.

"it always brings you back to reality when you think about what 20 minutes difference can be."

i wished things will work out like that but that is not the case. it is your destination and when is time for you to go, it is the time regardless.
thoughts and prayer with his family.

"it always brings you back to reality when you think about what 20 minutes difference can be."

i wished things will work out like that but that is not the case. it is your destination and when is time for you to go, it is the time regardless.
thoughts and prayer with his family.
Sure it can work out like that. Its about minimizing the risks you take. If you take Maximum risk all the time your odds of dying are much higher than someone who minimizes their risks.

Take responsibility for your actions. Some things are out of our control, but many things are within our control.

then ..
winkold.gif
you have this site ..which will bring most.. back to reality or  slow it down folks ! ..  ( www.ride2die.com )
wowold.gif

Every week you ride the Crest Charles. Last week you came upon a rider who was down and this week you come upon one who is dead. Damn! Charles, be careful. RIP to the rider

Every week you ride the Crest Charles. Last week you came upon a rider who was down and this week you come upon one who is dead. Damn! Charles, be careful. RIP to the rider
I know man.

Last week was one of the luckiest riders I've come across after a crash.

This week was one of the unluckiest riders I've come across after a crash.

Unfortunately this is not the first rider I've come across on the road that didn't make it. I'm up to 3 who didn't make it
sad.gif

Every week you ride the Crest Charles.  Last week you came upon a rider who was down and this week you come upon one who is dead.  Damn!  Charles,  be careful.  RIP to the rider
I know man.

Last week was one of the luckiest riders I've come across after a crash.

This week was one of the unluckiest riders I've come across after a crash.

Unfortunately this is not the first rider I've come across on the road that didn't make it.  I'm up to 3 who didn't make it  
sad.gif
This comes from someone who appears to have a high level of skill, does a lot of riding, and promotes track days for pushing your limits/improving your skills.

Maybe there is something for all of us to learn from here.

beerchug.gif

Charles....you are hands down the best canyon rider I have ever had the honor to ride with, don't push "the pace"......PLEASE BE CAREFUL BROTHER. BE SAFE.

RIP Dave!

DD

Wow, what a sobering moment. Sorry for the guys family... and yes we have had that issue up here recently too. We have all been over our comfort zone and I have thought more than once how did I get back home safe... lets all try and be safe out there gang.

Back