Spanked "The Crest" today

klatu848

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Registered
Dennis (dmrowe) and I took a little ride around Big Bear and finished off the ride by hitting "The Crest" Angelus Crest Highway CA2. I love that highway!! from the Wrightwood side and kicked it at Newcombs Ranch for a bite to eat! Here are just a couple pix, enjoy. :thumbsup:

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

it has been years since I have been on that set of twisties, good ride for sure :thumbsup:

Crest is awesome slab, its a also well known, among chp so now i try to avoid it, since they are generally eveywhere, and there is ZERO tolerance there....Nice pics!

Crest is awesome slab, its a also well known, among chp so now i try to avoid it, since they are generally eveywhere, and there is ZERO tolerance there....Nice pics!

The Crest Highway is closed just above La Canada and onwards for about 12 miles. Ken and I came in from the Wrightwood side and we enjoyed the road all the way to Newcomb's Ranch virtually all by ourselves with the exception of maybe 3-5 cars the whole way. The only LEO's we saw were two LASO's on dirt bikes. It was just an awesome ride, especially the tunnels....I could hear Ken blasting out of the second tunnel before I even entered the first! :laugh:

Back