Camaro Vs Civic

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I was comin home from a work in my Camaro, 98 Z28, Ls1, not the fastest thing out there but it moves along pretty well. I make a left hand turn onto an expressway, 2 lanes speed limit 45mph, I'm minding my own buisness, just shifted into second when I hear a Turbo spooling up. I look over to see a 5-6 year old, 4 door Civic, on my 7. He's comin hard, his little blue headlights bouncin as is rock-hard suspension hits every liitle bump. NO! I dont think so! By now im gettin right into my power so to the floor it goes, I figured he would get by me as he started makin his run when i didnt even know we were racin, he didnt. The V8 pulled hard on this little 4 banger, hge had to shift and i kept in it for another second before traffic ended the fun, so I thought. I slow down, he passes, i go around the car that was blocking me and here we go agian, kinda. He moved over to the #2 lane where an SUV was merging, i dont know how they didnt collide, but he hasnt learned his lesson. He looks over and tries again, he looses, again. Some people dont learn.
I dont hate turbo 4's, but this guy was extra stupid, I dont know how much boost he was running, but it wasnt enough.:laugh:
Oh, and yes i know there are many cars,I-4's and V-8's, that are faster than mine, but this wasnt one of 'em:whistle:

Watch out, I had a little Civic spank my RT Dakota when I had it. It wasn't stock by any means either. My truck would outrun Vipers at the Mopar meets.

i love Reading these posts sure a 1.8 could be faster. oh wait my 1340 just killed your v-8/****ty inline 4 :rofl: come April the 2010 camaro 6.2 SS 420HP stock come to daddy :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back