In Memory " Mikes Hardware "

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I cant believe it's been over a year since we lost Mike. I was lookin thru some old post and stumbled across his name...

I dont remember for sure if I met him face to face but we chatted here at the site a bunch of times. For those that didnt know him he was a regular good guy and posted here often. He also owned a computer biz in the Bay area, he was tragically killed on his Busa by a big rig. His last post was to me.  Mike we miss ya bud. RIP - Kent  
down.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133417301 -->

me_london_2000_b.jpg

Wow...has it been that long already? Damn. Time sure does seem to be flying by....

RIP, Mike...
down.gif

Never forgotten...he and I shared some PMs when he first joined because we also shared a birthday...
smile.gif

I hate that he's gone...he was a good guy, had a family, his own business...sometimes, life's not fair and we should never take it for granted...
sad.gif

god always takes the good ones early ,because they are truely to good to be on this earth-
thats how i deal with a loss:;):

Several members have lost their life in wrecks over the last year or two. Does seem only like yesterday! RIP ....................

RIP Mike
sad.gif
I can't believe it's been a year already.

Back