got me a 1000 rr !!!!

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
not really spanked him walked away from him tho well i was out ridin this afternoon and this brand spankin new cbr 1000 rr roles up next to me revvin his motor and he must have thought i was some idiot cuz my fairings arent painted and frankly looks like crap but still blining though !!! anywho i look over and rev mine i aint scared !!! so he says follow him im like cool we go some blocks to get on i-10 and at a 60 mph roll on we went at it i thought he was going to get me cuz he started pulling away from me cuz i let off the throttle (oopsy it was an accident lol)then i get on it and walk by him dont know if he didnt know wtf he was doing ? or the cbr is juss plain crap ? or it was the rider ? dont know but just plain walked away from him at 100 and didnt look back , hahahah take that trying me when i dont have my stuff painted serves him right pickin on me an my little r lol anyway should be able to hook up with my buds zx 10 next weekend or the weekend after that he has to break it in first well yall have a good one
beerchug.gif

Back