calling you out owen mano e mano

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiebusaboy

Registered
I have only been a member for a few days now but already i cant handle your crap.
please explain if you can.

You were sliding on ice and you got that gravel rash, dude wake up and smell the crap dribbling out your orifice.
My good mate is a leather repairer and he shows me all the good stuff after high speed bike spills, that damage looks like pure road rash in the dry at high speed to me.

To back up my theory.

besides that i found the pic of your helmet on singaporebikes.com posted July 2009

gmax crash pics - Google Images

And a pic of your suit listed under another guys name posted 349 days ago.

Damaged leathers | Clothing | Motorcycle Forums & Chat | Motorbike Forum & Chat | MCN Motorcycle News

Dude i think i saw you on an episode of Hawai 5.0 coz you have been busted.
Bring out the pepper spray coz you spending a night in the cells with Rocko.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: He is a 16 y/o prat who thinks he is impressing people. Best thing to do is ignore him or laugh at him. You will get no intelligent response from him......

Dayum AussieBusaBoy
Can you find Hitler or Elvis as well ?
Sherlock Holmes U R.....:bowdown:

WHY HAVEN'T THE ADMINS SIMPLY BLOCKED THIS GUY AND HIS IP ?

Come on guys...the weather is wickedly bad in England this time of the year...he is just taking a break from gaming and stirring the pot to see who else he can cause to rise and take his bait...just a bored kid pranking ya...gotta appreciate his game...got a bunch of .ORG members panties in a knot...:rofl:2hip
Owen...ya slay me:laugh:

yea but the only real downside? is that this group goes out of its way to help members with problems... this is the type of guy that really puts a negative tilt on a lot of guys attitude towards actually helping others than need it..

really sad IMHO... you know they do not have a real friend in the world and so validate their own existance by drawing this type of negative attention...

Hope some day he see's just how lousy that type of activity is... ok that is the extent of my attention span on this gweilo

calling out a liar is cool, and can be amusing....

but if you let anything on the internet really bother you, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate this whole thing.....

you are taking this way too seriously....its just the internet.

yea but the only real downside? is that this group goes out of its way to help members with problems... this is the type of guy that really puts a negative tilt on a lot of guys attitude towards actually helping others than need it..

really sad IMHO... you know they do not have a real friend in the world and so validate their own existance by drawing this type of negative attention...

Hope some day he see's just how lousy that type of activity is... ok that is the extent of my attention span on this gweilo

+1 I agree.

calling out a liar is cool, and can be amusing....

but if you let anything on the internet really bother you, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate this whole thing.....

you are taking this way too seriously....its just the internet.

+1 i totally agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back