Call me crazy, call me stupid...

gotgixers

Registered
Got the Busa out for a Christmas ride today. Just got back. Sunny, roads dry and clean, and a "crisp" 38 deg F. Dang this bike runs good in this cool air!!! I love it...

BTW, the textile Busa jacket was just for the photo OP. I always ride in leather, 360deg zip together 2pc.(jacket was a christmas gift)

1225071624b.jpg

Nice color and graphics
thumb_up.gif
 , it goes with the Busa lines ! Infact, your bike looks like a show bike  
beerchug.gif

not crazy or stupid...i had a great ride today...can't wait for it to get to Spring so everyone else will come back out and play
beerchug.gif

Glad you got out! Would have like to do the same, but still have the white stuff on the roads.

I rode for probably 3 hours this afternoon. It was around 60 degrees here in N. Mississippi. Had a good time getting out to see some friends. It just sucks that I'm the only one who will ride here when it's less than 70 outside.

I'll say it. You're crazy. There's no way My bike is going out on a day like today. But if it makes you happy God bless.
thumb_up.gif

You are not crazy, or stupid. Like myself you are dedicated. I also road today. It was only 33 degrees when I went out, But it was fun.
Remember, it is a mind over matter. If you don't have a mind it don't matter

Nice color and graphics
thumb_up.gif
 , it goes with the Busa lines ! Infact, your bike looks like a show bike  
beerchug.gif
Thanks DaCol... it's actually my daily ride...I just wanted a sweet bike for my daily commute.Trying to keep the miles off my oilers a bit. 21 yr old plastic is getting hard to come by!!!It's gonna be 44 and sunny tomarrow!!!
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back