Bought Myself A Present...

We are the same age! I'm just getting younger and loving every minute of my life!!! I love it that I'm a grandma and my kids are all grown and successful and that I have my bike and a wonderful community of friends to ride with. Life is an adventure to enjoy!!!! That's exactly what I'm doing! No "Dunkin Donuts" for me.
You Go Girl!!!
laugh.gif
And I must be in touch with my ying side tonight cause I couldn't agree more...

"LIFE: You Only Get One..So Spend It Wisely."
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136004827 -->

I just this last week bought my second Busa and I'm still bonding with it. I do love it but I loved my 04 so much I guess I have to kind of grieve it's parting as well. I spent a lot of time (almost 7,000 miles in 7 months) I rode my new friend on Christmas day in the rain and loved every minute of it!!!! I can hardly wait for better weather!

I just this last week bought my second Busa and I'm still bonding with it. I do love it but I loved my 04 so much I guess I have to kind of grieve it's parting as well. I spent a lot of time (almost 7,000 miles in 7 months) I rode my new friend on Christmas day in the rain and loved every minute of it!!!! I can hardly wait for better weather!
Don't want to thread jack but, do you now have two or did you get rid of one?

PS - Didn't mean to thread jack either! Sorry Jinkster! I like your new Jacket!!!!

PS - Didn't mean to thread jack either! Sorry Jinkster! I like your new Jacket!!!!
Not a problem and...Thanks.
biggrin.gif

What babyazz whiner ever came up with that Phrase/Term "Thread Jacking" anyways?
laugh.gif

here...lemme try an use it in a sentence...

"Ew!...Hurry up and Look Mommy!...he...Jacked My Thread!!!"

He11...there's times I like having my "Thread Jacked".
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

It's just conversation. One thing leads to another. I thought just girls did that!

Back