Preferred leather jacket?

First I tried the Alpinestar Blue/ Pearl . Nice jacket it just didn't fit the way I wanted . Then I tried a Vanson . Once agian the fit was the problem . It didn'tt have an ajustable waist strap . This time I went with good old Joe. Joe Rocket that is. The Speedmaster . Great Jacket . A keeper for sure .

post_6_12856_rocket_1.jpg

The A*'s stuff is good. My g/f wears 'em. The Vanson's are a little pricey for me. I run Kobe's from 1888fastlap.com. They have thicker leather than the Vanson's, and hard armor (I don't leave home without it) but they don't look quite as nice. I run a 2-piece on the street, and a 1-piece on the track. I lowsided in T2 at Jennings GP (100+ mph?) had to sew up a few holes, but I'm still wearing 'em. Good stuff. Oh, wear a back protector.
smile.gif

s

The A*'s stuff is good. My g/f wears 'em. The Vanson's are a little pricey for me. I run Kobe's from 1888fastlap.com. They have thicker leather than the Vanson's, and hard armor (I don't leave home without it) but they don't look quite as nice.  I run a 2-piece on the street, and a 1-piece on the track. I lowsided in T2 at Jennings GP (100+ mph?) had to sew up a few holes, but I'm still wearing 'em. Good stuff.  Oh, wear a back protector.
smile.gif

s
Which Kobe jacket were you wearing when you went down?  Dragon, Dragon Breeze, Sebring or Sahara?

I'm looking at the black Dragon Breeze right now, it looks freakin' sharp.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150410613 -->

here's my old one- ICON Skull Motorhead. has a full-sleeve quilted zip-out liner, 6 zipper vents, waist straps for adjustment, n armor in shoulders elbows n back. Kinda heavy tho with all the graphics-they're leather pieces stitched into jacket.

DSC00247.JPG

Back