New Threads

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Got a new jacket. Man this is one crazy jacket. 3 layers and every bell and whistle you can think of. Has a zip in thermal layer and a zip in weatherproof layer that can be worn inside or out. Lots of “easy to use in gloves” pockets. Only thing missing is a gut extension! 4XL is snug but wearable. It’s not easy being fat! It’s crazy my leather jacket is fine and it’s a 4x. Guess that leather has stretched with me over the years. Must have been a seriously big cow though, now that I'm thinking about it. It’s expensive for a textile jacket but very well made and made in USA. That’s important when you ride a Hayabusa?

https://olympiamotosports.com/en-US/products/men/jackets/dakar-2-s-fatigue-grey

Also got more Joe Rocket Ballistic 7.0 pants. My 3rd pair. 2 crashes in them, one slow one faster. No damage except the road down side got a bit hot on the fast crash. Awesome product. They zip into the Jacket so guys I'm riding with won’t have to look at my plumber's crack when riding too (was wondering why people only ride with me once)!

Was looking at the SENA 30K but it doesn’t appear to be much different than the 20S unless you ride in groups. One cool feature is that it runs a network rather than a daisy-chain Bluetooth. That means if one guy crashes you can keep going without having to re-pair everyone, Lol! But with the network you can ride up to a group and beep into their conversation. Pretty cool but could be the source of violence! Also I bet cops start rolling with them too.

If you have any experience with the Jacket only post the positive stuff, I like the look too much for it to suck!

Not bad for $350 buck a roos ~ did you get the safety yellow ?

243-501022_mj501z.png

I have their air glide 5 model jacket . My little ads had to add arm buttons because when the liner ( thermal and rain ) are out for warm weather the arms were to lose .

Back